First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just changed to the Group Buyer Dealership. The one I've bought a lot of Fords in the past said they were going to sell them for full MSRP.
Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not that I like copying other people but should we consider doing a private thread (just like @ColoradoGuy is doing) for everyone that is partaking in the TBG?
It seems that we have multiple threads going now and I’m assuming there are limit restrictions.... but hopefully we can get one for all the TBG switchers.

I am thinking we could talk about how much better Texas is than other states and especially Colorado ?... but in all seriousness, we could all high-five each other and talk about how bad ass Texas is!

Thoughts?

Edit: Private thread limits won't allow for all of us to play in the same room.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that I like copying other people but should we consider doing a private thread (just like @ColoradoGuy is doing) for everyone that is partaking in the TBG?
It seems that we have multiple threads going now and I’m assuming there are limit restrictions.... but hopefully we can get one for all the TBG switchers.

I am thinking we could talk about how much better Texas is than other states and especially Colorado ?... but in all seriousness, we could all high-five each other and talk about how bad ass Texas is!

Thoughts?
There is a limit of 100 members in the private conversation area. We are close to maxing it out.

Texas is great but you will always be below Colorado. :p

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thoughts?

I thought about the exact thing. I think I have 6 different "notification messages" that I sent out and am having to keep up with. Some are more active than others. However, with the limits placed on participants allowed in one private/direct message, I would still need to create multiple private messages.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... I guess there goes that idea for the TBG.... :(
You can ask Doug (@Administrator) if he can raise it. It started at 20 and he has raised it twice as our group grew. I'm getting ready to ask again actually.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After moving my 2 over, I was taking with the GM and he said they have 203 (I believe) reservations. That was at least a week ago.

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a limit of 100 members in the private conversation area. We are close to maxing it out.

Texas is great but you will always be below Colorado. :p
Shows how great this deal is and how many are participating.

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL. You guys do know I have a full time job that has nothing to do with volume car buying, dealership representation or Broncos, right? That being said, I will get it put together by lunch and we will test the limits of @Administrator new private message capacity.