Sponsored

Texas Dealer Demo's for Test Drives (Mannequin's)

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pittjbro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Before I post it on front page, I’ll double check. Auto Nation Ford on 45 in Houston had a 2 door Red bronco. Sales guy didn’t know what type (go figure). I spoke to him and have an appointment to test drive after work if it works out. I’ll post info once I confirm.

Sponsored

Jug

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do they still have the Blue Wildtrak at 5 Star NRH? I don't see it listed on the first post. This or the Outer Banks is what we are looking at.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this fr Jordan ford in San Antonio

Screenshot_20210730-170858.png

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Test drove this one at Glen Polk in Gainesville (north of DFW). OBX with 2.7 and SAS. Drove really well even with the short wheelbase, and looks great in velocity blue. Nice to see a 2dr like what I have ordered to get a feel for access/cargo space etc.
51353258499_fa8f6e8c1f_b.jpg

Sponsored

Jug

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We drove over to the 5 star Ford in North Richland Hills to test drive the blue Wildtrak. They told us no test drives unless you have a order with them, and they just walked off. So, don't waste your time going there unless you have a order with them. I'm not sure why Ford gave them demo's if potential customers can't drive them. I'm not buying something without test driving it first. Also, we did open the doors to see if it stuck at the top before dropping. All four doors did it no matter how slow it was opened. Our old Lexus did this also, just not as bad.
The Orange one on the showroom floor at Bob Tomes is a soft top, it is listed as a MIC top.

Last edited:

PresTron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some Houston area dealers need to start getting theirs.

edit: Right after this I happened to figure out a dealer in Louisiana that i'll be near tomorrow has one to test drive.
Dude you ain't lying. It's pretty ridiculous. I've reached out to multi dealerships. Finally Tommie Vaughn got back to me said they had a customer bronco in if I wanted to take a look at it, scheduled time went up there and they stated "oh sorry but we had to take it in to repair the seats". Needless to say I was pretty irritated.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

So the one at Grapevine Ford can't be driven? Aren't they the same dealer who tried to charge the reservation holder $20K markup? What a bunch of d-bags. I hope instant-karma gets them.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sam Pack's 5 Star in Carrollton. BL 7spd with lot of custom upgrades including 35s and a JBL soundbar. Jarod said he would honor sticker price with no markups.
Ford Bronco Texas Dealer Demo's for Test Drives (Mannequin's) 20210807_192845

PresTron

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So had an appointment with Gullo in Conroe and the day of when I reached out to confirm all was well, the rep told me that his manager canceled all demos for the day. Also prior when I first reached out, they stated that they were only doing demos for clients who had reservations... Which baffled me a bit.

Luckily the day before I swore I saw a blue 4 door pull into Mac Heik off i-10 in Houston , so I picked up the phone to see if that was true - sure enough they have a blue 4 door wildtrak for test drive and viewing. Finally got to see in person and I was pretty impressed. Also they say they were doing MSRP.

Got the wife's blessing. Going to make my reservation now 🙏💯

PXL_20210807_163813110.jpg

received_1036110497158664.jpeg
Sponsored