Sponsored

Texas Granger Reservations - Anyone Interested in Group Shipping?

Would any Texas Granger reservations be interested in coordinating a group shipping rate?

• I'm not interested in group shipment savings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other desired pick-up location - please specify in comments below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many people from Texas have made a reservation with Granger, and who would also be interested in group shipping? A full trailer might cost around $500 per person (6 people needed to fill the trailer).

If you are interested in group shipping, please let me know:
-If you are MY21 or MY22
-What city is most convenient for a pick-up location

Ford Bronco Texas Granger Reservations - Anyone Interested in Group Shipping? Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.58.23 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in Austin, planning on driving at least back as I wouldn't mind a little road trip but if the price is right and the shipper is approved by granger

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m making the trek from Houston to Iowa next year. Gotta get my Bronco broken in, and my dogs used to it.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
How would this work though? You'd have people getting their vehicles shipped to Iowa from the factory and then have to wait on other Bronco orders to get filled before shipping to Texas... I don't think Granger will want to sit on a new vehicle in their back lot for more than a few days and I also doubt customers will be cool with waiting a month for their Bronco they've already signed for and paying on.

I like the way you think but I don't find it to be realistic. (I worked for a car dealership for four years)

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would this work though? You'd have people getting their vehicles shipped to Iowa from the factory and then have to wait on other Bronco orders to get filled before shipping to Texas... I don't think Granger will want to sit on a new vehicle in their back lot for more than a few days and I also doubt customers will be cool with waiting a month for their Bronco they've already signed for and paying on.

I like the way you think but I don't find it to be realistic. (I worked for a car dealership for four years)
This is my line of thinking:

-I want Granger’s sweet deal
-I want to support Granger for all of their hard work and honesty
-I don’t want to put 1,000 miles on my Bronco by driving back
-Freeway driving from Iowa to Texas is not supposed to be good during the engine’s break in period
-I don’t have time to take the scenic route and makes stops at parks along the way
-Shipping one vehicle is about $1500
-Shipping 6 vehicles is about $500 pp
-I want Granger’s deal to be be the most cost effective, because I want to support them & I am not made of money

Other states already have deals arranged with Granger to have group shipping to their state. This tells me it’s possible for this to happen for Texas.

However, for this to be possible I needed to know if I could even rally 6 people together with MY22 - it seems we now have 6.

The next step is to discuss the logistics with Granger and examine the fine details. Yes there might be a slight wait... but have we not been waiting years?? What’s 30 days more in comparison to what we’re saving: money-time-miles on bronco, and supporting the dealership with the best business model.
-as far as making payments for something I do not possess, that doesn’t seem right. But that will be a detail to discuss with Granger.
-I’ll get with Albert & let you guys know the specifics

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my line of thinking:

-I want Granger’s sweet deal
-I want to support Granger for all of their hard work and honesty
-I don’t want to put 1,000 miles on my Bronco by driving back
-Freeway driving from Iowa to Texas is not supposed to be good during the engine’s break in period
-I don’t have time to take the scenic route and makes stops at parks along the way
-Shipping one vehicle is about $1500
-Shipping 6 vehicles is about $500 pp
-I want Granger’s deal to be be the most cost effective, because I want to support them & I am not made of money

Other states already have deals arranged with Granger to have group shipping to their state. This tells me it’s possible for this to happen for Texas.

However, for this to be possible I needed to know if I could even rally 6 people together with MY22 - it seems we now have 6.

The next step is to discuss the logistics with Granger and examine the fine details. Yes there might be a slight wait... but have we not been waiting years?? What’s 30 days more in comparison to what we’re saving: money-time-miles on bronco, and supporting the dealership with the best business model.
-as far as making payments for something I do not possess, that doesn’t seem right. But that will be a detail to discuss with Granger.
-I’ll get with Alfred & let you guys know the specifics
*Albert....
Not Alfred

Reactions: ELS
OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*Albert....
Not Alfred
Lol thank you. It was early when I wrote that.. I knew it didn’t seem right, but couldn’t put my finger on it. Sorry if you’re reading this Albert!

Sponsored

tbeadle

Badlands
First Name
Triston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many people from Texas have made a reservation with Granger, and who would also be interested in group shipping? A full trailer might cost around $500 per person (6 people needed to fill the trailer).
Ford Bronco Texas Granger Reservations - Anyone Interested in Group Shipping? Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 5.58.23 PM
how do i get in on this? i have my bronco reserved for 2021 but i havent heard anything from my dealer.

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how do i get in on this? i have my bronco reserved for 2021 but i havent heard anything from my dealer.
What specifically are you wanting “in-on?”
1) moving reservation to Granger & looking for other MY21 reservations to get the group shipping price
2) or canceling your current reservation, & placing a new reservation to receive Granger’s October special of $2000 below invoice price- which will make your reservation a MY22? It’s now November.. that special may have expired.

tbeadle

Badlands
First Name
Triston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What specifically are you wanting “in-on?”
1) moving reservation to Granger & looking for other MY21 reservations to get the group shipping price
2) or canceling your current reservation, & placing a new reservation to receive Granger’s October special of $2000 below invoice price- which will make your reservation a MY22? It’s now November.. that special may have expired.
definitely option one. i feel like we can definitely find 6 people to group ship in the central texas area. i just feel like the 1500$ dealer fee is dumb af. also super new to all of this specifically car buying so if i'm off, educate me.

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
definitely option one. i feel like we can definitely find 6 people to group ship in the central texas area. i just feel like the 1500$ dealer fee is dumb af. also super new to all of this specifically car buying so if i'm off, educate me.
Sure.
So you would need to find 5 other people from the Texas area who have MY21 orders from Granger. Hopefully my poll will help to bring people together. You would also have to move your reservation to Granger- they offer 1K below invoice + invoice cost of DIOs. If you are x-plan eligible they offer $1300 below invoice + invoice costs of DIOs.

If you are interested in the Texas deal, there is a thread on that.

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in San Antonio with a MY22 reservation and I would be interested.
Sponsored