Sponsored

Texas Granger Reservations - Anyone Interested in Group Shipping?

Would any Texas Granger reservations be interested in coordinating a group shipping rate?

• I'm not interested in group shipment savings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other desired pick-up location - please specify in comments below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just found this thread so I may be a little late to the party. I'm considering switching to Granger and a MY22 reservation, I'm based in San Antonio but wouldn't mind driving elsewhere in the state to pick up. I'm considering the shipping rate may wipe out the savings but I'm just looking for an honest dealer who knows what they are doing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just found this thread so I may be a little late to the party. I'm considering switching to Granger and a MY22 reservation, I'm based in San Antonio but wouldn't mind driving elsewhere in the state to pick up. I'm considering the shipping rate may wipe out the savings but I'm just looking for an honest dealer who knows what they are doing.
You’re not late to the party at all. It will be a bit for the MY22s to be ready for delivery. Glad to have you on board!

Granger has been fantastic, I can’t praise them enough. At the end of the day, if transportation makes Granger slightly more expensive I don’t care. I support their business model and I would rather give them my money. They deserve it.

Last edited:

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finalized my 22 with Granger. Which basically means wait some more until 2022 model year ordering opens up.

My plan for now is to fly in and road trip down thru the Ozarks, but depending on when delivery actually occurs I may not be able to do that trip so I'd be interested in a shipping options if the stars aligned with some other folks. I'm in Houston, but would be willing to pick up in DFW/Austin/SA if that's where the trailer was headed.

Reactions: ELS

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just finalized my 22 with Granger. Which basically means wait some more until 2022 model year ordering opens up.

My plan for now is to fly in and road trip down thru the Ozarks, but depending on when delivery actually occurs I may not be able to do that trip so I'd be interested in a shipping options if the stars aligned with some other folks. I'm in Houston, but would be willing to pick up in DFW/Austin/SA if that's where the trailer was headed.
Same here but I have a 21MY res. Plan to fly up there are still a lot of unknowns. If the conditions prevent me from picking up in person I'd be interested in group shipping.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just moved my reservation to Granger and will figure out shipping or flying out when the time comes.

Does anyone know if I should reach out to someone at Granger to let them know my plans to wait until MY22 or to submit an order right now? Or should I just wait for them to contact me? I know they are incredibly busy with this being the last week so I wasn't sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just moved my reservation to Granger and will figure out shipping or flying out when the time comes.

Does anyone know if I should reach out to someone at Granger to let them know my plans to wait until MY22 or to submit an order right now? Or should I just wait for them to contact me? I know they are incredibly busy with this being the last week so I wasn't sure.
If you don’t hear from them after 48 hours, I would call them. They are awesome about reaching out, but as busy as they are with orders I would rather be safe than sorry.

OP
OP
ELS

ELS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It is still up: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/texas-buyers-group-the-offer-the-dealership-–-finally.6818/
I’m not sure if there is a deadline or not.

DanK14

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
They reached out yesterday, thanks everyone for your feedback!
Sponsored