Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading to Texas for the off-roadeo for Veterans Day and couldn’t be more stoked! Get to swing through Killeen and see an army buddy and learn the ins and outs of the bronco all in an epic road trip weekend!

Anyone else heading that way on that date?
Sponsored

Sids

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Navigator, 2017 F350, 2015 Odessey (dog car)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to the Texas Off-Roadeo last month and had an amazing time. Enjoy the time and take it all in. The facility was fantastic, the guides top notch, and you will learn the amazing things a Bronco can do.

Have a great time!!

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh, I didn't think to go down there for Veterans Day. That would have been a solid plan. I'm headed down for the Off Roadeo on Dec 3.

Not sure if you're flying or driving, but there are plenty of trails to off road in that area thanks to the training that is conducted at Ft Hood. I usually take the Raptor down, but this year I'll be driving the Bronco down and give it a chance to get dirty.

OP
OP
DocFuller

DocFuller

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huh, I didn't think to go down there for Veterans Day. That would have been a solid plan. I'm headed down for the Off Roadeo on Dec 3.

Not sure if you're flying or driving, but there are plenty of trails to off road in that area thanks to the training that is conducted at Ft Hood. I usually take the Raptor down, but this year I'll be driving the Bronco down and give it a chance to get dirty.
I’ll be driving, I was stationed at Hood and am going to use the trip to bring a friend that’s stationed there now.

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice. Hope your buddy appreciates the trip to Horseshoe Bay. Being stationed there you obviously know about the opportunities in the area.

My folks still live in Kempner. My dad was Marine that switched to Air Force. My brother was Army and continued to work as a Contractor on Hood.

I was smart enough to go Navy.

Stay Safe
Sponsored