Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just returned from attending the Texas Off Roadeo in Marble Falls, TX. Absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff members were terrific and went out of there way to ensure we all had a great time. The facilities, events planned, groups, trails and lay out, etc were terrific.

Provided us with two great meals, live entertainment at dinner, and almost 6 hours of hands on driving Off Road in a new bronco. The trail experience in these vehicles was incredible and what the new bronco can due and conquer was amazing.

Was great to also to get to interact with other bronco enthusiasts from all over the country.

Definitely made me more excited about my new bronco that is being built next week and will go down as one of my favorite things I've gotten to do.

P.S. Staying at the resort which also owns the ranch in which Ford has leased for the Off roadeo site worked out terrificly and was a great location and facility. And the shuttle running us between the resort and site made life very easy getting to and back from the event.

I'd highly recommend the experience to anyone considering it. Was well worth the time and money to me.

Will post more pics tomorrow. Files too large so will have to reformat them so that they will upload here.

Ford Bronco Texas Off Roadeo 9809

Ford Bronco Texas Off Roadeo 1C4A6094

Ford Bronco Texas Off Roadeo 1C4A5722
Sponsored

Last edited:

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just returned from attending the Texas Off Roadeo in Marble Falls, TX. Absolutely exceeded my expectations in every way. The staff members were terrific and went out of there way to ensure we all had a great time. The facilities, events planned, groups, trails and lay out, etc were terrific.

Provided us with two great meals, live entertainment at dinner, and almost 6 hours of hands on driving Off Road in a new bronco. The trail experience in these vehicles was incredible and what the new bronco can due and conquer was amazing.

Was great to also to get to interact with other bronco enthusiasts from all over the country.

Definitely made me more excited about my new bronco that is being built next week and will go down as one of my favorite things I've gotten to do.

P.S. Staying at the resort which also owns the ranch in which Ford has leased for the Off roadeo site worked out terrificly and was a great location and facility. And the shuttle running us between the resort and site made life very easy getting to and back from the event.

I'd highly recommend the experience to anyone considering it. Was well worth the time and money to me.

Will post more pics tomorrow. Files too large so will have to reformat them so that they will upload here.

Ford Bronco Texas Off Roadeo 1C4A5722
I was there on 10/29 and drove that same CO Badlands (tagged TX27). Like you, I had an awesome day!!