Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like its approx 30 min to Granger Ford from the airport
Sponsored

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, they will send a shuttle to pick you up.
Will they be able to give you the exact time and date your bronco will arrive? It’s a 10 hour drive back for me.. not terrible.

But id still rather try and find a local deal after the build and price goes live before switching to granger

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Will they be able to give you the exact time and date your bronco will arrive? It’s a 10 hour drive back for me.. not terrible.

But id still rather try and find a local deal after the build and price goes live before switching to granger
@Granger Ford Can you inform?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No we usually get invoiced a couple of weeks prior to receiving the vehicle.

At that point we want to see it physically first prior to telling someone it is here.

They have the Ford tracker set up on the reservation board that will give you all some idea of timing so you can watch the progress but it is not an exact science.

If you buy from us out of state and need time for arranging things like travel etc we will be accomodating to those needs.

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same but with kids

No we usually get invoiced a couple of weeks prior to receiving the vehicle.

At that point we want to see it physically first prior to telling someone it is here.

They have the Ford tracker set up on the reservation board that will give you all some idea of timing so you can watch the progress but it is not an exact science.

If you buy from us out of state and need time for arranging things like travel etc we will be accomodating to those needs.

Good.... I had a few minutes of downtime at work and the airport thing jumped in my head.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

More good news! Granger confirmed they would be honoring the $100 doc fee for their Xplan deal instead of their typical $180 fee. So, that's another $80 saved!

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More good news! Granger confirmed they would be honoring the $100 doc fee for their Xplan deal instead of their typical $180 fee. So, that's another $80 saved!
Granger Ford sure is making it difficult on these local dealers to match. a small percentage of the overall cost but $80 ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Sponsored

Deleted member

I don't think Granger Ford is making it difficult for other dealers. It isn't as if they are receiving incentives that are not available to dealers here in the DFW metroplex.

I see the negotiation process fora group purchase as very easy. Granger Ford has set the pricing and made it extremely simple to verify that pricing. If a local dealer wants to sell 60 or 80 or more Broncos without much effort, that dealer will match the pricing set by Granger. Otherwise, we all start planning a trip to Iowa. It is pretty much a take or leave it proposition.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't think Granger Ford is making it difficult for other dealers. It isn't as if they are receiving incentives that are not available to dealers here in the DFW metroplex.

I see the negotiation process fora group purchase as very easy. Granger Ford has set the pricing and made it extremely simple to verify that pricing. If a local dealer wants to sell 60 or 80 or more Broncos without much effort, that dealer will match the pricing set by Granger. Otherwise, we all start planning a trip to Iowa. It is pretty much a take or leave it proposition.
Exactly. Please, everyone, don't switch dealers yet as we have 3 months left to do so. Let's find a TX dealer who wants to play ball!

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess they whoever leaked the 230K have it wrong...very wrong.

Also show Ford's website is poorly setup that it can't handle 150K orders without crashing

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess they whoever leaked the 230K have it wrong...very wrong.

Also show Ford's website is poorly setup that it can't handle 150K orders without crashing
I must have missed something. Did new, more accurate numbers surface somewhere?