Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

Azie

Badlands
First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Throw me on the list, I'm north of the DFW area

Sponsored

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
on that note..... has anybody reached out to don davis ford.... my wife and I bought a prius from them years ago and they had some very anti-dealer rules ( set prices for vehicles when everybody else was charging over msrp. If oyu are interested I will reach out to them and see.

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I emailed Bob Tomes in McKinney to see if they are going to offer X Plan, the master list on other thread shows unknown. I’ll let y’all know if I get an answer.

Beardown1919

Outer Banks
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This thread got me to register for an account.

Reserved an Outerbanks at Apple Sport in Marlin. I live in Dallas, but went with a sales guy I know back home. Willing to change and/or give him the opportunity to match.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed Bob Tomes in McKinney to see if they are going to offer X Plan, the master list on other thread shows unknown. I’ll let y’all know if I get an answer.
I’ll be curious to hear your experience. I reached out to them on launch day, no response. Then I got a generic email a week later saying they “hadn’t heard from me and wanted to know what they could do to earn my business.”

I replied but still haven’t heard from them a week later. I’m not looking for hand holding at this point, but some human acknowledgement of my reservation would be nice.

Sponsored

Johntom

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 CCSB 2.7 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven’t lived in DFW for years but happened upon this and had an idea. Maybe work something out with Laura Ford in Sullivan Mo? They local to me now so I benefit from that but they offer $2k below MSRP. If you could get them to come in at around the same time you guys could rent a 15 passenger van and drive up and caravan back in a stampede!

Again, I have mine reserved already so I don’t have a dog in the fight, just a thought.

Rangerz520

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2019 F150 Reg Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jumping in this thread. I’m currently reserved with dealer in McKinney. Don’t know much about them though.
I live walking distance to Bob Tomes Ford. My two reservations are there. They have not answered questions about pricing to me.

Azie

Badlands
First Name
Chandler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought my Ford Fiesta ST from Bob Utter Ford in Sherman back in 2016, so that's where I put my reservation in. Their online sales representative gave me a call the next morning and then the same guy who sold me my car got in touch with me later that day. They will offer x-plan if it's available, I'd be happy to see if anything better could be negotiated.
Sponsored