Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll be curious to hear your experience. I reached out to them on launch day, no response. Then I got a generic email a week later saying they “hadn’t heard from me and wanted to know what they could do to earn my business.”

I replied but still haven’t heard from them a week later. I’m not looking for hand holding at this point, but some human acknowledgement of my reservation would be nice.
I live walking distance to Bob Tomes Ford. My two reservations are there. They have not answered questions about pricing to me.
I bought my Ford Fiesta ST from Bob Utter Ford in Sherman back in 2016, so that's where I put my reservation in. Their online sales representative gave me a call the next morning and then the same guy who sold me my car got in touch with me later that day. They will offer x-plan if it's available, I'd be happy to see if anything better could be negotiated.
Figment and Ranger, I think I got same generated message. If they won’t even respond to us I have no issue moving to different dealer. let’s see if any of us get an answers soon. I have no problem going up to Sherman if Azie can get answers from them!
Sponsored

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Figment and Ranger, I think I got same generated message. If they won’t even respond to us I have no issue moving to different dealer. let’s see if any of us get an answers soon. I have no problem going up to Sherman if Azie can get answers from them!
I am currently with them. The info from the reserve page was mine. I has since talked to their "internet manager" but he still could not nail down anything from my first phone call.

Rangerz520

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2019 F150 Reg Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can we move our reservation to a different dealer ? If so we may be able to work as a team.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we move our reservation to a different dealer ? If so we may be able to work as a team.
Yes - at the time our reservation is formally converted to an order (December).

Sponsored

jdamach1

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Fairlane, 1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 4-door Badlands reserved at Tyler Ford in Tyler, TX. They have not reached out to me about my reservation, so they either they don’t care or don’t know about my reservation. So I’m very interested in this group purchase.

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have since updated the list from yesterday. We now have 23 people interested! I feel that is a solid amount of buyers to start shopping around with. Thoughts?

If I have not added your name and you would like to join in, please let me know.

Mchong75

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live walking distance to Bob Tomes Ford. My two reservations are there. They have not answered questions about pricing to me.
I spoke to the apparent Bronco salesmen for my reservation.

when I asked about no dealer markup, he was very vague and started rambling about how we don’t know what the MSRP will be or what type of pricing it’ll be yet.

Sponsored

rwuensche

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Sales Director I’ve been speaking with thinks they aren’t asking above MSRP but that decision hasn’t been finalized.

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

on that note..... has anybody reached out to don davis ford.... my wife and I bought a prius from them years ago and they had some very anti-dealer rules ( set prices for vehicles when everybody else was charging over msrp. If oyu are interested I will reach out to them and see.
The more dealers we reach out to the better. I’m currently reserved at Five Star Ford North Richland Hills. They have emailed me a few times but have not replied to me once emailing them back. I will call them this week to see what I can gather.

It looks like we have a few dealers here that are offering no markups which is great start. We can use that as leverage to possibly get a better deal, preferably something under invoice!

marshmap

Big Bend
First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Big Bend Sas 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m certainly interested in traveling to save some money. I’ve got my second reservation at Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO since they’re doing $2000 below MSRP which works out better for me since I’m looking at a base or Big Bend. Got a log cabin 10 miles away from their store so it’s a no brainer for me to have a reservation up there if none of the stores in Texas want to make a deal.

Holden

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep r
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in Corpus. Pretty much have to drive somewhere else to get a deal or service anyway. Throw my name in the hat.

Austin_Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Viper GTS, '11 WRX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm liking the momentum here. Add me to the list. I'm at Covert Austin today. They seem committed to MSRP/ x-plan, but I'd be up to move if a better deal pops up.
Sponsored