Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just don't have much faith in the Texas Ford dealers and I worked for one for 4 years.
There's a group of guys working hard behind the scenes. We have until the end of October to switch. If more people keep dropping out we won't have a chance to get a volume deal.

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been trying to get a deal from my dealer in Dallas.. Even linked the the Granger ad and so far not budging off MSRP. Still waiting to hear from the GM.. :mad:. Count me in if you can find a deal.. Looks like i'll be going to Granger in October.
What dealer are you working with in Dallas? Thanks.

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation down at Don Davis in Arlington. Can we switch our reservation location? I saw on another post that DD was not going to charge over, but I have not asked them specifically.
Yes, you can only switch your reservation 1 time before the deadline of October 31st. There are a few of us users on this thread working as we speak, to figure out the best possible route for a volume deal through a Texas area dealer. It will take us some time to get things together, but the more people we have interested, the more likely chance we have of finding a dealer wanting to play ball. If you are interested in joining, let me know and I will add you to the list. If you have more questions, please feel free to reach out.

Sponsored

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there a list of all the screen names who are counted as in? I stated I was back on page 7, but don't recall a confirmation. Just checking...thanks.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there a list of all the screen names who are counted as in? I stated I was back on page 7, but don't recall a confirmation. Just checking...thanks.
First post in this thread has a link. You can then click on User List at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

Revenant

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What dealer are you working with in Dallas? Thanks.
Five Star Ford of Dallas.. GM Finally contacted me and doesn't seem to care about more business. Told me they have 258 reservations and explained the allocation model ford follows. Which doesn't apply to reservations in the first place. Then told me Granger probably can't deliver on their deal. I thought having been a repeat customer they'd offer me something to keep my business.

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any headway on this? I am very impressed with Granger and their communication and transparency. I will easily travel to Iowa if a Texas dealership doesn't beat their deal. One concern I have is on the trade in. I am open to a private sale since I will get the best value for my trade in (Jeep Wrangler) that way. I don't want to sign up with Granger or a TX dealer and get a great deal on a bronco only to get screwed on my trade. The issue in Texas is the high taxes. The ideal would be selling privately but only paying tax on the difference. Has anyone thought this through and have some advice?

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any headway on this? I am very impressed with Granger and their communication and transparency. I will easily travel to Iowa if a Texas dealership doesn't beat their deal. One concern I have is on the trade in. I am open to a private sale since I will get the best value for my trade in (Jeep Wrangler) that way. I don't want to sign up with Granger or a TX dealer and get a great deal on a bronco only to get screwed on my trade. The issue in Texas is the high taxes. The ideal would be selling privately but only paying tax on the difference. Has anyone thought this through and have some advice?
We are still working on the details currently to figure out the best approach for our volume purchase. I, along with “the team”, have been communicating everyday, and making great progress. We too, are very impressed with Granger and if it weren’t for the distance, I’m sure most of us would already have moved our reservations over. We have until October 31 to change our reservation, but want to see if there are any local dealers that will take all of us on. That gives us around 3 months to plan our approach, get everything together, and then start reaching out to dealers. You guys won’t have to do anything, the team will handle the contacting and negotiating.

Note: the team consists of myself along with a few other users in this thread.

One thing I do know, if you sell privately, you will have to pay taxes on the entire purchase price of the bronco. If you trade, you will only pay taxes on the difference. Same with trading in your vehicle out of state, you will still have to pay state taxes in Texas. After you purchase out of state, you will have to go to the local tax office and pay the taxes. Also, you will have to get your new vehicle inspected in Texas. Purchasing a new vehicle in state, the vehicle comes inspected and is good for 2 years. You should try givemethevin.com. I personally had a good experience selling my Jeep to them, and I feel they gave me a more than fair amount.
One thing I do know, if you sell privately, you will have to pay taxes on the entire purchase price of the bronco. If you trade, you will only pay taxes on the difference. Same with trading in your vehicle out of state, you will still have to pay state taxes in Texas. After you purchase out of state, you will have to go to the local tax office and pay the taxes. Also, you will have to get your new vehicle inspected in Texas. Purchasing a new vehicle in state, the vehicle comes inspected and is good for 2 years. You should try givemethevin.com. I personally had a good experience selling my Jeep to them, and I feel they gave me a more than fair amount.

UserName

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to be added to the list. I am in South Central Texas but am willing to travel.

Edprem

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is a thread dedicated to Texas area buyers looking for a deal similar to Granger ford. I’m in the DFW area, but I’m willing to drive a few hours for anything under invoice. If anyone has any leads, please fill us in!

Below is a list of Texas area dealers and User list. Feel free to add your name to the user list, and any dealer info you have.
Link:

Ford Bronco 2021 Dealers - Texas Edition - Group Edit
I’m in. DFW area