Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

Gasman

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have one reserved at Grand Prairie Ford, and was told no dealer mark up.

Krak-A-Pat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in! Houston, TX here

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Surely there is a dealer in Texas with a good "make ready department" that wants to be famous....that can offer a Granger deal.....but the Texas Auto dealers association....might be putting a lid on this idea....very quietly

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having been in the car business in several different positions for 20+ years I can tell you this if you hope to buy an ordered Bronco below MSRP without a factory partner plan in place (ie a-plan, x-plan etc) you are going to get the run-around. Dealers are going to un-informed about allocation and pricing until the very last possible moment. It is going to be pretty tough to walk onto a lot and find one you want without compromising or get a discount given the reaction the Bronco has already received.

I have reserved one from a former co-worker and buddy of mine and personally plan to pay msrp or if I join an affiliated club and can get x-plan great that'll save me maybe save a few hundred dollars.

The Bronco is going to be a volume seller with limited open availability and likely will not have thousands of dollars between invoice and more nor factory incentives. I don't really understand why someone would reserve one after seeing the MSRP and disagreeing with it. Good luck guys.

Beg to differ you may have experience in he business of old but Ford has changed and still will be changing into the future.

Granger Ford will get the reservations filled through our strore at $1000 off invoice and allocation plays NO part in this system.

Trying to stir is not helpful here on the forum. If you are willing to pay retail to play that is fine but to some money is a big deal and should be saved for the more important things like add ons:)

Sponsored

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beg to differ you may have experience in he business of old but Ford has changed and still will be changing into the future.

Granger Ford will get the reservations filled through our strore at $1000 off invoice and allocation plays NO part in this system.

Trying to stir is not helpful here on the forum. If you are willing to pay retail to play that is fine but to some money is a big deal and should be saved for the more important things like add ons:)

More power to you. I was speaking more in generalities not specific to yall. You may be the exception to the norm.

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just spoke with don davis ford in arlington and was told:
possible ADM on the FE
will honor x/a plan.
will sell at MSRP.

Danikagillian

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in North Texas, and spoke with Autonation Ford and Grapevine Ford - both said they don't know what their pricing will look like. My reservation is with Autonation Ford b/c it is the closest, but i'm looking at possibly changing it to Granger depending on delivery, etc. You can add me to the list for sure!

Sponsored

Magiaone

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order is at Holiday Ford. Emailed them but no response. They have been great on my last F250s but sign me up for a group buy somewhere.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Count me in as well. Houston area, willing to travel to Austin, San Antonio, DFW, etc.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
We may also want to include in our shopping dealers who do free shipping, like Long McCarther Ford.
Sponsored