Sponsored

Texas volume order start up thread: survey link now included!

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
People I have called several Ford dealers in and around the Houston area and no one is willing to go a cent below MSRP and that includes Tomball Ford.
I had already contacted Albert at Granger Motors in Iowa few days ago and was not going to switch from them to anyone else even if a Texas dealership was willing to match Granger Ford’s $1000 below invoice as that is not a Texan thing to do, make a virtual handshake over email and then change for convenience sake....not kosher and not decent.
So this morning I switched my reservation to Granger and will happily travel to IA and make a memorable drive back to the great Lone Star State next year.
I wish you all well and hope you get your Bronco at a place and price you like ?.
Sponsored

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i had a roughly 15 minute conversation with Mark Stewart from Bird Kultgen in Waco. He is extremely open to conversation but is wary of guaranteeing anything like Granger or Laura (?) without knowing what it looks like for his business. i let him know about the level of interaction Granger is providing here and recommended he check out the site.

my feeling after that call is that there is opportunity for getting a deal under MSRP once some specifics come out. it just might not be in a good timeframe for this group.

that being said, please remove my name from this list. i am confident BK Ford is going to treat me right. anything new i get from them i can update here to help yall make a good decision.

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe we can get a Google sheet going with the group order list on one tab and the dealer list on the other? I know there's a dealer ADM sheet around as well we could maybe modify.
I’m not completely familiar with making google lists but can certainly give it the old college try sometime this weekend.. unless there’s someone out there that’s a google wiz and wants to give it a go? ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i had a roughly 15 minute conversation with Mark Stewart from Bird Kultgen in Waco. He is extremely open to conversation but is wary of guaranteeing anything like Granger or Laura (?) without knowing what it looks like for his business. i let him know about the level of interaction Granger is providing here and recommended he check out the site.

my feeling after that call is that there is opportunity for getting a deal under MSRP once some specifics come out. it just might not be in a good timeframe for this group.

that being said, please remove my name from this list. i am confident BK Ford is going to treat me right. anything new i get from them i can update here to help yall make a good decision.
Is he a GM or sales a manger of some sort? We would love to keep them in mind when all of the options and build prices go live.
Also, yes please keep us in the loop with any new info they send your way. Much appreciated (y)

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

he's a GM. the initial batch of "congrats on your reservation" messages came from his address, so i've been communicating with him. really hope he or someone from the dealership can find their way here like Granger has done and stake a claim for TX.

Nslaw24

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in - currently reserved @ Ennis but willing to travel for sure.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not completely familiar with making google lists but can certainly give it the old college try sometime this weekend.. unless there’s someone out there that’s a google wiz and wants to give it a go? ;)
Its, for all intents, basically the same as Excel.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If he’s who I think he is, I may have gone to high school with Mark.

Sponsored

Zoomer6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can get us started at least. I edited the dealer master list to only include those in Texas with the information currently available. I also kept the "good" deals from three other dealers at the top, separated, as a basis of comparison and kept Long McArther due to free shipping. Second tab has user list.

Note, this is a link edit sheet. Anyone can change or update the values, but in case it gets too crazy I have a locked master sheet I can share with @Foordbrawnco.

Ford Bronco 2021 Dealers - Texas Edition - Group Edit

OP
OP
Foordbrawnco

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can get us started at least. I edited the dealer master list to only include those in Texas with the information currently available. I also kept the "good" deals from three other dealers at the top, separated, as a basis of comparison and kept Long McArther due to free shipping. Second tab has user list.

Note, this is a link edit sheet. Anyone can change or update the values, but in case it gets too crazy I have a locked master sheet I can share with @Foordbrawnco.

Ford Bronco 2021 Dealers - Texas Edition - Group Edit
I will add this to the main post of the thread. Thank you for getting this started. This will be much easer!

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands