Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's funny to me how many owners are going to have the sasquatch package, or badlands, and it will never touch more than a dirt road hahaha

You never know... Wheeling is progressive in nature - take it to Moab and do some easy trails. Oh that was easy, let's do another a little more difficult...

Before you know it, you're doing Moab Rim and Pritchett Canyon and making plans to do the Rubicon. It may take a year or two to get there , but wheeling is like crack...
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

that was a good video. like others said, base-squatch makes for quite a deal when it comes to tackling trails and that the bronco is no imitator. it can really take on any off roader.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Does lil’Tommy have a GF/BF?

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't get me wrong, it is a neat video, but I don't understand the point. A bone stock Bronco vs heavily modifed rigs whose MSRP starts at $20k higher than the Bronco? Both the Defender and the Jeep are >$100k as tested. The Jeep was sitting on 40" tires. Honestly, I would find it much more useful to see how a stock Sasquatch compares to a STOCK Rubicon(perhaps with 35s added to make clearance fair).
Tommy's still doing his best to justify his Jeep purchase by trying to make the Bronco look bad. Offering only backhanded compliments with qualifiers. He wanted to see the Bronco fail, looks like he'll have to go back to the drawing board. Poor Tommy.

Sponsored

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tommy's still doing his best to justify his Jeep purchase by trying to make the Bronco look bad. Offering only backhanded compliments with qualifiers. He wanted to see the Bronco fail, looks like he'll have to go back to the drawing board. Poor Tommy.
Really reaching there bud…

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find it amusing reading through these @TFLtruck posts on their videos.

I’ve said it before but I’ll outline it again - I’m not on one side or the other. I enjoy some of TFL’s videos but not all. They have opinions I agree with but also some I disagree with.

At any rate, they spend time and money putting out content for people like us to watch. Don’t like it? Don’t watch it - Simple. “They should compare the Bronco to the Corvette because DRAG STIP TESTINGGGGGGGGGG” - If you want to see some other content, create your own YouTube channel.

And remember, without content like this (good or bad), we wouldn’t have the “Tommy loses his shit” gif, so be thankful for that.

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Where have you taken your Bronco?

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is one of the runs we did in Off-rodeo. I would have liked to have seen the Bronco attempt that last one that the Defender almost tipped over on.
Ford Bronco [TFL] Can a Sasquatch Bronco Keep Up With a Modded Wrangler & Defender When It Gets Serious Off-Road? 20210801_104230

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really reaching there bud…
No kidding right? Always remember the only thing I remember from Latin class. It was illigetimi non carborundum. It means don't let the bastards get you down.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That stiff body on the defender, it looks like it might tip over even on the easy obstacles. Still pretty cool that it can wheel on 2-3 wheels like it can
Sponsored