Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That response was for McDoogs, he's a known troll. I got baited.

But thanks for piling on. (y)
Detach yourself from your username and go back through this thread. Half the posts are from you. Like I said, chill.
If you don't like TFL that's cool, ignore the threads about their videos. I cant stand most of the YouTubers that've gotten their hands on a Bronco and I *try* to ignore them.
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree completely. You can buy a Jeep on dealer lots today for under MSRP, vs the Bronco, which is currently going for $25,000 over MSRP for any that are available. Who’s making the worse decision?

Or should he have placed his order and waited for two years to get one? I think many on here have forgotten that Jeep is proven of roader, and it’s road mannerisms, while not even close to the Bronco, are not bad in terms compared to vehicles from 10 to 15 years ago.
Speak for yourself. All the Jeep dealers in Atlanta area are charging well over MSRP, in some cases $1k over, for new JL rubicon’s.

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 things Tommy.
1. Did you try some silicon spray on the latches themselves? I have a feeling that's whats making the noise.
2. I feel its worth mentioning that not only can you get a rear locker on everything but the base. The sasquatch package is available on all trims. A 2 door base model with sasquatch is under $40k. Not significantly more than that Willys sport. Of course it still has plastic bumpers and no sway bar disconnect.

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2 things Tommy.
1. Did you try some silicon spray on the latches themselves? I have a feeling that's whats making the noise.
2. I feel its worth mentioning that not only can you get a rear locker on everything but the base. The sasquatch package is available on all trims. A 2 door base model with sasquatch is under $40k. Not significantly more than that Willys sport. Of course it still has plastic bumpers and no sway bar disconnect.
Yes I believe I mention that in this vid when I talk about the off-road capability!

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Detach yourself from your username and go back through this thread. Half the posts are from you. Like I said, chill.
If you don't like TFL that's cool, ignore the threads about their videos. I cant stand most of the YouTubers that've gotten their hands on a Bronco and I *try* to ignore them.
8 posts excluding the one to you, out of 62? That's almost one eighth. Far less than "Half".

Again, you're posturing or something. Telling me to chill, you need to chill with the white knighting, no one asked you to defend them.

If you don't like MY posts, just put me on ignore not gonna bother me one bit, but you aren't adding anything to the already dead conversation. The thread has moved on.

I do stay away from TFL posts most of the time, but I felt like watching this one, and saw something I felt like commenting on.

That's. How. Forums. Work.

Bro.

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

chaseshort24

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 4runner, 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We placed the order for that defender at the very end or June, about two weeks before bronco reservations opened up. To Land Rovers credit we took delivery on October 6, pandemic and all.

I appreciate the patience on this forum folks but it’s hard for me to express how many folks I’ve talked to in the last few weeks who were reservation holders but ended up in a 4runner, Wrangler, or Midsize truck (Colorado ZR2 or otherwise). It’s just a car to most, not a house….
People are being silly, great review!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tommy has mentioned on several occasions now that you can get lumbar support on both the driver and passenger seat.

I drove a leather Wildtrak and cloth Big Bend that did not have adjustable lumbar support on the passenger side.

How do you get this passenger side lumbar support?
Four door power leather seats.

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We placed the order for that defender at the very end or June, about two weeks before bronco reservations opened up. To Land Rovers credit we took delivery on October 6...
Which Land Rover? I really liked the one with the steelies and bench front seat. Didn't this one get returned on Oct 7th?

Yes I watch the show and really enjoy your content.

Sponsored

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He does bring up some good points but at 12:18 he says the dash is better finished in the wrangler as he shows how loose fitting it is 🤣 Yep still a fanboi
Ford Bronco [TFL] Do I Regret Buying My Brand New Jeep Wrangler After Living With The New Ford Bronco For a Week? fanboy

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People are being silly, great review!
I thought so as well. I’m holding out for my Bronco, but I can’t argue with any of @TFLtruck ’s arguments and rationale for getting what he bought. Not sure why so many folks get upset when someone doesn’t want what they want., then feel the need to crap on that person because they choose not to drink the same Kool-Aid they like.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which Land Rover? I really liked the one with the steelies and bench front seat. Didn't this one get returned on Oct 7th?

Yes I watch the show and really enjoy your content.
"returned" sounds a lot positive than "engine done blowed up" :)

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Initially there were several comments about the weakness of the rear air conditioning vents in the bronco by folks who assumed they would be inadequate. Now in the heat of the summer as many buyers are either testing or using purchased broncos, there are a majority of highly positive comments about the cooling in the bronco. Seems that the design deficiency has been debunked. But apparently his dog prefers the vents in the jeep. That must have been an interesting conversation. The last time I heard of an animal capable of conversation was Mr. Ed, the talking horse.
I tested a 4 door BL yesterday. Temp was 90. It had the soft top. It had been sitting in the sun for 4 or 5 hours. With the A/C on max cool it took a few minutes to cool down. No matter where I set the controls I never could get cool air to come out the rear vents. From what I see the best way to cool the rear passengers is to aim the two center vents back that way.
IMHO if you live in a hot area you don't want that black soft top....
Sponsored