Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen the mach e in person? It's a huge bulbous cuv with a pointy front end. Power at the wheels is great and all. But the body isn't what I would call a mustang
Huge? It's the same width as the Bronco Sport, and 7-11" shorter. This is a vehicle constantly derided as tiny. The Mach E only beats it in length, by 13".

When I saw one in person the most shocking thing to me was how small it is. It looks enormous in pictures.
Sponsored

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep hoping they’ll bring back the space shuttle program...
Now your speaking my language! They are bringing back the shuttle program under the Orion program. It consists of a new shuttle, lunar lander, and even a lunar orbital space station called the Lunar Gateway. Work on the program has already been under development and testing for a few years now!

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I think the Wrangler's sound bar blocking the rear passengers is being overblown. Maybe everyone else drives (or plans to drive) around with more than 1 passenger and with the top down A LOT more than I do or even see on and off road. As the driver, if I'm looking at the road or trail in front of me, I can't see the sound bar and neither can my front seat passenger. Again, maybe personal preference, but I like knowing there is something there that could help structurally, in event of an accident.

Everyone is going to have preferences over every bit of each vehicle and you like what you like. I think it's good for buyers that these two vehicles exist. If the rumors are true, Jeep will be announcing a "recon" pkg with 35" tires soon, to counter the Sasquatch pkg. I'm sure both Ford and Jeep will keep trying to 1 Up each other and that should benefit both Ford and Jeep buyers.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only gripe, as a reviewer at this point in time the seat material should be known to them as the marine grade vinyl. Referring to it as neoprene in multiple videos. Other than that content is fine.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now your speaking my language! They are bringing back the shuttle program under the Orion program. It consists of a new shuttle, lunar lander, and even a lunar orbital space station called the Lunar Gateway. Work on the program has already been under development and testing for a few years now!
Ok... I’ve gotta find where the work is going on... I miss working on the fun stuff

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that the AlpineLoop?
The top one is an amazing place called Loch Lomond, near Breckenridge. The second one is from Chinns Lake, another picturesque place :)

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But he doesn't make that point right... He says there is no cross bar so there are no speakers, but he doesn't say the view from the rear is any different with the top off. That's where I think his true colors shine through.

I find it interesting too as he doesn't like the soft top opening, but first time he used it on the other video it was much faster to open then his struggle with the Jeep soft top that has been like that for 20 years.

The soft top rear access on the Jeep is a total joke! My favorite is the "ability to fold down the windshield." In all of my life I have never seen Jeep windshield folded down. Yet still claimed to be such a great idea!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen the mach e in person? It's a huge bulbous cuv with a pointy front end. Power at the wheels is great and all. But the body isn't what I would call a mustang
I have seen it in person… the coup is the bloated one.

Ford Bronco [TFL] Has the Jeep Wrangler Finally Met Its Match? |   Bronco Week Ep.4 9F216D45-279F-4E2C-8F84-F497AC09AAE9
Ford Bronco [TFL] Has the Jeep Wrangler Finally Met Its Match? |   Bronco Week Ep.4 82194830-2CFB-4910-9B15-30366AC71E68

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Huge? It's the same width as the Bronco Sport, and 7-11" shorter. This is a vehicle constantly derided as tiny. The Mach E only beats it in length, by 13".

When I saw one in person the most shocking thing to me was how small it is. It looks enormous in pictures.
its a 63" tall 4,600 lb CUV with 5.7" of ground clearance. the mustang GT in comparison is 54" tall, 3,700 lbs, and 5.3" ground clearance. The mach e is "big" compared to ICE mustangs

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The “real” Blazer faded away a few years after the big Bronco did. The Tahoe came out around 1995 and was simply a four-door version of the then-current Blazer. I think (could be misremembering) that when the Tahoe took off huge in sales, they rebranded the two-door as a “Tahoe” as well for a year or two before phasing it out. My brother had one of those. I had the four-door.

I’d love to see Chevy bring back a real Blazer more inspired by the boxy K-5 era Blazers. The problem is they already have the Tahoe, which basically IS the current version/evolution of the old Blazer that never really went away but was rebranded when it went to four doors. I have seen some new Tahoes around in some trim model lately that at least appear to be more aggressive/off-road. Id like to see Chevy simply add a two-door option and call it Blazer.

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He did say that in an earlier video.

He did give me an idea: wake tower speakers replacing the rear pods at some point.

I have been thinking about the rear soft top opening - any Wrangler owner with a zip rear window will tell you it’s nice when it is wide open, but getting it unzipped is a pain in the ass, and most loading and unloading of groceries etc is without opening the rear window / under that rear window bar. So what Ford has done is made that quick access easier. What I don’t know about the rear window on the Bronco is: can you remove it or roll it up? I spend a lot of time driving around with the side windows unzipped and removed and the rear window unzipped on the sides and rolled up—like a Bimini. Not sure, but I don’t think you can do that on the Bronco.

So pluses and minuses…
The JL soft top does not have zippers. The JL soft top is a big upgrade over the JK and earlier models. It actually works very well and quick to open if you need full access. And yes, the 'safari' mode on the jeep soft top is a very nice feature.

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I truly don’t get how anyone looks at that Rubicon dash and thinks it looks fancier than the Bronco dash.

And the seats don’t even compare. Bronco seats look way better.

Side comment: This is the second video this week where this guy says the vinyl seats are “neoprene.”

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's pretty ugly IMO. We saw it at a dealership and my husband could not believe it was called Mustang. :LOL:

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I felt like this was a good comparison. We have all been complaining about the bad plastic in the front of the Bronco. It's a legit complaint at $50-60k. Bronco seats are WAY more comfortable than Jeep seats as he noted. I am not sure why people are saying they are favoring Jeep over Bronco? I thought it was pretty spot on, myself.
I agree 100%. I read some of the comments before watching and was surprised how fair this video was and of course some comments are just his personal choice.. I think is was very balanced. I am moving from a 2dr rubicon to 2r badlands. Overall I think the Bronco will be better in many ways but we already know the jeep has a few things better than the bronco but some people are so sensitive if anyone points out a negative for the Bronco.
Sponsored