Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tommy is such a Jeep loving handjob, I can't stand him on TFL.
It’s hard when people don’t share your same biases and values isn’t it?

Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s hard when people don’t share your same biases and values isn’t it?
Well first, I realize you're in this forum to troll the Bronco people and that you're a Jeep person and I have no problem with that, you do you boo. I don't waste my time in the Jeep forums doing the opposite. To address your comment, the guy is on a channel to review vehicles and that would necessitate a certain amount of neutrality toward what you're doing. He has made it clear from day one that he's a Jeep fanboy rather than a neutral vehicle reviewer. Making snide comments like "Yeah well how much did YOURS cost, dad?" knowing that his dad is driving a 4 door FE...the most expensive trim. We all know a 2 door base with the 2.3 and 31's is less that the Jeep he is currently driving and it comes with standard features like auto windows, auto locks and a more powerful engine with better MPG, not to mention a better on road ride with the IFS. We all also know, a base 2 door Sasquatch would be just as capable as that FE in the snow and would cost fractionally more than the Jeep tested in the video. He's just trying to shill for Jeep (as always), knowing full well a similarly equipped Rubicon is the same price as that FE. It's blatantly dishonest and I'm glad his dad made him fess up about the cost of a Rubicon...and maybe that was even planned in their video script, I don't know. My problem is he is like that in every video about the Bronco and it's annoying. People watch car reviews under the guise of receiving an honest opinion and they deserve it.

CJtoJLU

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon Extreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well first, I realize you're in this forum to troll the Bronco people and that you're a Jeep person and I have no problem with that, you do you boo. I don't waste my time in the Jeep forums doing the opposite. To address your comment, the guy is on a channel to review vehicles and that would necessitate a certain amount of neutrality toward what you're doing. He has made it clear from day one that he's a Jeep fanboy rather than a neutral vehicle reviewer. Making snide comments like "Yeah well how much did YOURS cost, dad?" knowing that his dad is driving a 4 door FE...the most expensive trim. We all know a 2 door base with the 2.3 and 31's is less that the Jeep he is currently driving and it comes with standard features like auto windows, auto locks and a more powerful engine with better MPG, not to mention a better on road ride with the IFS. We all also know, a base 2 door Sasquatch would be just as capable as that FE in the snow and would cost fractionally more than the Jeep tested in the video. He's just trying to shill for Jeep (as always), knowing full well a similarly equipped Rubicon is the same price as that FE. It's blatantly dishonest and I'm glad his dad made him fess up about the cost of a Rubicon...and maybe that was even planned in their video script, I don't know. My problem is he is like that in every video about the Bronco and it's annoying. People watch car reviews under the guise of receiving an honest opinion and they deserve it.
I rest my case…

but I must admit, I thought he fawned over the Bronco quite a bit, especially at first.
Sponsored