Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would've liked to see a crossbar sound bar speaker system like the Jeep. Heck, even my FJ Cruiser had a sound bar going across the crossbar above the drivers head hidden under the headliner.
Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He specifically said it doesn't sound as good as the premium Jeep systems, which is very true.
Ok must of missed Jeep slid in there.

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No offense to TFL...However we all know you're just trying to push content out before Embargo gets lifted but there is 0 good information here.

One thing about the sound system and them saying it's subpar. There's lots of variables here. If you're simply hopping into the vehicle and just turning the music on (especially Sirius XM radio) it's gonna sound like crap. Literally hop into any new vehicle with a premium sound system and put sirius radio on and it sounds like pure crap. Were they listening to bluetooth music? Did they EQ the speakers better etc.

I owned a 2018 Lariat F150 and a 2019 with the B&O and they sounded good once I eq'd it.

I've got a 21 Bronco Wildtrak with LUX on order, so I don't think it's gonna be insanely good but I'm sure it's actually going to be good enough once EQ'd just like my past trucks.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nothing here which would preclude me from purchasing a Bronco. But Andre’ is right about the hood prop rod. Ford has really been cheaping out on this, on most of their vehicles. Very cheap move.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what people are complaining about. I wasn't expecting to find a revelation at this point and any glimpse of the Bronco, id be happy with. It could just be a 20min clip of no talking and I'd be happy with until I get mine lol

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing here which would preclude me from purchasing a Bronco. But Andre’ is right about the hood prop rod. Ford has really been cheaping out on this, on most of their vehicles. Very cheap move.
Gas hood struts will be one of my first mods. I hate the prop rods.

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those more experienced in here. I prefer to have the best sound system I can in my cars from factory if it’s available-I’ve only put a custom amp and sub in a car once and it was a nightmare when the amp busted.
Theres 10 speakers in the B&O where the hell are they if there’s only those 4 mounting locations? Also, if I get B&O and choose to replace the components since I like having more speakers, would that be an real upgrade over the 6 speaker system and replacing in the high? I won’t be getting mine for awhile yet

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not sure what people are complaining about. I wasn't expecting to find a revelation at this point and any glimpse of the Bronco, id be happy with. It could just be a 20min clip of no talking and I'd be happy with until I get mine lol
Exactly this. I don't need any more of the walkaround, feature list, dial-twirling, bullet point "reviews." I don't need it, but I have no doubt that plenty of subs to TFL cars will benefit from it. We're not the audience for this first set of videos. When they get to driving one and take it out into the dirt, THOSE will be the videos for us.

ETA: I don't expect much from the sound system of a vehicle with removable top and doors, so I'll be happy enough with whatever it comes with. I don't expect much from walkaround videos, so I'm happy enough with whatever shows up - like (finally) a DIRECT mention comparing the sound system to the actual competition.

Sponsored

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those more experienced in here. I prefer to have the best sound system I can in my cars from factory if it’s available-I’ve only put a custom amp and sub in a car once and it was a nightmare when the amp busted.
Theres 10 speakers in the B&O where the hell are they if there’s only those 4 mounting locations? Also, if I get B&O and choose to replace the components since I like having more speakers, would that be an real upgrade over the 6 speaker system and replacing in the high? I won’t be getting mine for awhile yet
Not sure where they’ve put them but sound dynamics in a car are not trivial. There are many factors which change the characteristics of the sound. Even things like a soft top vs a hard top will make a difference.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gas hood struts will be one of my first mods. I hate the prop rods.
Yep, 2005 Ford truck has struts. They should have put them on the Bronco. Any tall(er) vehicle, that may be lifted with taller tires, should have them.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

One thing about the sound system and them saying it's subpar. There's lots of variables here. If you're simply hopping into the vehicle and just turning the music on (especially Sirius XM radio) it's gonna sound like crap. Literally hop into any new vehicle with a premium sound system and put sirius radio on and it sounds like pure crap. Were they listening to bluetooth music? Did they EQ the speakers better etc.

I owned a 2018 Lariat F150 and a 2019 with the B&O and they sounded good once I eq'd it.

I've got a 21 Bronco Wildtrak with LUX on order, so I don't think it's gonna be insanely good but I'm sure it's actually going to be good enough once EQ'd just like my past trucks.
Disagree. I've had some really good stock (Ford) systems. I have replaced system in most of the stock vehicles, but the last two new Fords had nice sound systems, even with Sirius/XM, radio, CD or Bluetooth.

Last edited:

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dad had a 93 Camry for 17 years, when the struts that hold the hood open broke, guess who was the asshole that had to hold the hood?

I'm okay with a prop-stick.
Or…or you could have replaced the struts. Not expensive.
Sponsored