Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for those more experienced in here. I prefer to have the best sound system I can in my cars from factory if it’s available-I’ve only put a custom amp and sub in a car once and it was a nightmare when the amp busted.
Theres 10 speakers in the B&O where the hell are they if there’s only those 4 mounting locations? Also, if I get B&O and choose to replace the components since I like having more speakers, would that be an real upgrade over the 6 speaker system and replacing in the high? I won’t be getting mine for awhile yet
Sorry if this has been answered already, but they use co-axial speakers and count those speaker assemblies as two speakers. Kind of misleading, but they're not technically wrong. There are 6 speakers locations in the standard Bronco. 4 inch in dash, 6 1/2s in the kick panels and 4 inch mounted to the rollbar. B&O adds the subwoofer and maybe a center channel? If the B&O uses co-axial speakers in the kick panels and adds a subwoofer and center channel, you get to 10.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/b-o-and-base-speaker-size-and-location.16887/

Ford Bronco [TFL] I Explore The New 2022 Ford Bronco's Best, Weirdest, & Worst Features | Bronco Week Ep.3 1624590037012

Ford Bronco [TFL] I Explore The New 2022 Ford Bronco's Best, Weirdest, & Worst Features | Bronco Week Ep.3 1624590016104
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True, but I want full bash plate, rock rails, MGV/wash out interior. I actual want the sway disconnect too. But I prefer the Black Diamond seats and on the fence about the signature lighting. Why can't I just pick the features I want rather than face restrictions via distinct packages?
I struggled with the same thing. That's how I ended up in the OBX. I didn't want MGV or Leather (because of the Texas heat), but I did want a 2.7 and I wanted Adaptive Cruise Control. I also didn't want to spend as much as I did on my Bronco.

I would have been happy with a base 2d sasquatch 2.7 MT with only adaptive cruise control with no other options. However, as you are well aware, that doesn't exist. I might have even gone for a base 2d 2.3 MT sasquatch, but that also isn't a thing.

So I totally understand.

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the Soft top lift is great. I have a soft top on my JK and you have to unzip the window which is a pain in the ass. This is so much better

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s nothing new about the content in these videos but I still watch without blinking. :oops: 🥴
That's what they want. As long as they get clicks, they get paid. As long as they get paid, it doesn't matter if the content is trash.

I honestly wish there was a forum rule agaist spamming trash video content to make these no-effort turds more money.

Sponsored

Victoryengineer

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kubota 7040, Polaris 570, Victory MC, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's what they want. As long as they get clicks, they get paid. As long as they get paid, it doesn't matter if the content is trash.

I honestly wish there was a forum rule agaist spamming trash video content to make these no-effort turds more money.
Pretty harsh considering how popular their channel is. You should start a youtube channel......BOT_Rocket's super mega awesome I know how to do this better than you and I'm not a turd--off road reviews. :ROFLMAO:

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty harsh considering how popular their channel is. You should start a youtube channel......BOT_Rocket's super mega awesome I know how to do this better than you and I'm not a turd--off road reviews. :ROFLMAO:
If you think popular = quality content, you should watch a few more YouTube videos.

And yes, if I were to start making YouTube video reviews, I would at least research the products I'm reviewing. At the very least, I'd learn what the different off-road settings do.