First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I been burned by Fords premium sound systems in the past, so I said no to the Lux package as well.
How were you burned before? Did you not listen to a premium sound system before buying? That's like buying a vehicle sight unseen...um, well, never mind. :LOL:
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone not surprised that the Webasto soft top made the dislike list?
I know, but crack on it for sagging or fading or whatever other appearance issue it might have. I think the pop up clamshell design concept is kinda cool. They don't know how to work it so they hate it, typical.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know, but crack on it for sagging or fading or whatever other appearance issue it might have. I think the pop up clamshell design concept is kinda cool. They don't know how to work it so they hate it, typical.
I'm critical of it for the wrinkled windows and it isn't because the back is being open with the rear windows attached. That might have been the excuse on the Bronco Family Roadshow demo rigs as they were getting used/abused everyday. The softies sitting in the holding pen look like crap. They aren't suddenly going to "shrink" and look better. The running joke is that Webasto can't make the hard top. In reality, they can't make the soft top either.

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone not surprised that the Webasto soft top made the dislike list?
Actually, for those that didn’t watch the video, they liked how easy the top was to retract, but disliked the access to the rear cargo area.

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like the TFL videos. Nice Job! Every video I get of the Bronco I’m glued to. There are a lot of people (on this thread) that may disagree with the top 5 likes and dislikes that TFL put out, but at the end of the day they are all just opinions. It’s like listing the greatest basketball players of all time. Always going to have people arguing about it. Anyways, keep the videos coming @TFLtruck !

RangerRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only thing that bothers me with these videos are the small incorrect details. Like the first video called Cyber Orange "yellow" and this one says 2022 when it's a 2021. As a car reviewer you should educate yourself a little more on the products being reviewed. Idk maybe I'm just picky but it's those small things that bother me with all different reviewers in general, not just TFL.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd think some of the more general dislikes are more like: no manual with the 2.7 or Sasquatch, no soft top option on the 2-door, sasquatch is fairly conservative (tires, lift, oh, and loss of crash bar), there's too much sales/marketing bent for packaging. -- why have so many models? I had to go to the Badlands to get the high package. Had to pay a $3K premium to upgrade before I paid almost $3K for the high package. Maybe I didn't want the sway bar or LEDs but no option. I might also want the two-tone seats but, because I paid more, that's not an alternative.

My personal pet peeves are the winch blocks camera, the washout interiors come with carpet on the rear seat, the back seats are not removable, and the whole concept of goat modes dumbs down the experience. I'd rather see a concerted effort to explain to buyers what the different options are and when to use them. I just see the possibility of selecting and landing in the wrong mode (e.g., fully locked on blacktop). There aren't really enough combinations to justify the dumb-down, then market it as an actual benefit. Just add a Sport/Baja button and be done.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ehh. It honestly doesnt bother me. I dont eat or drink in my cars because I dont want my kids think its ok. It is weird that there are only 4 in a 5 passenger car though.
Only 2 in the 4-door if you don't get leather

Sponsored

BroncoPop

Badlands
First Name
C.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ehh. It honestly doesnt bother me. I dont eat or drink in my cars because I dont want my kids think its ok. It is weird that there are only 4 in a 5 passenger car though.
I like at all? What do you do when you go on a road trip? you pull over every time and eat on a bench somewhere?

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So we're doing a whole week of just remaking other videos that's already been repeated 5 times over from other people who had earlier access?

JoePostman

Badlands
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like at all? What do you do when you go on a road trip? you pull over every time and eat on a bench somewhere?
Yes, we find somewhere to sit and eat. It’s kinda a habit that I picked up while living in Japan. It kinda feels sloppy to eat while moving now to me (walking or driving). Just a personal preference.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to go to the Badlands to get the high package. Had to pay a $3K premium to upgrade before I paid almost $3K for the high package. Maybe I didn't want the sway bar or LEDs but no option. I might also want the two-tone seats but, because I paid more, that's not an alternative.
You could have gotten the high package in the OBX for less if you wanted to get it.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You could have gotten the high package in the OBX for less if you wanted to get it.
True, but I want full bash plate, rock rails, MGV/wash out interior. I actual want the sway disconnect too. But I prefer the Black Diamond seats and on the fence about the signature lighting. Why can't I just pick the features I want rather than face restrictions via distinct packages?
Sponsored