Nonato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Fj 17 cx 16 Cx 03 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too expensive but still pretty neat

MARKETING TO ITS FINEST,MONEY PIT,MORE POWER,MORE SUSPENSION MOD/ CHANGES-HOPEFULLY,MORE WEIGTH-IF NOT ITS A DISASTER,UNLESS JUST FOR STRAIGHT LINE SHOW.REMINDS ME INSURANCE WILL COVER.DRIVE HARD,DRIVE FAST,DRIVE RECKLESSLY LIKE U STOLE IT.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VelocityBrew

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MARKETING TO ITS FINEST,MONEY PIT,MORE POWER,MORE SUSPENSION MOD/ CHANGES-HOPEFULLY,MORE WEIGTH-IF NOT ITS A DISASTER,UNLESS JUST FOR STRAIGHT LINE SHOW.REMINDS ME INSURANCE WILL COVER.DRIVE HARD,DRIVE FAST,DRIVE RECKLESSLY LIKE U STOLE IT.
Why are you yelling?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The dealer wanted 36k for the Jeep and I talked them down to 31k out the door as I knew it was a slow month. As far as Jeep knows the axles are stock. I paid at least 5k less than whatever setup you want to make for front and rear lockers on a Bronco. That plenty of play room to cover anything that breaks. My JK is still on the oem axles, u joints and everything with 110k miles on 35s and hasn't had a single hiccup and thats on a Dana 30 front without gussets or sleeves. I think the Dana 44s will hold up just fine and not require a warranty claim. The 2.7 ecoboost IS the top engine engine. You can't order a warthog right now so its only talk. Hellcat wrangler has been talked about for awhile now but were bench racing rumors.
You said in your area you saw a Sport for sale for $31k. Then later you said it was $36k but you talked the dealer down to $31k. Which is it? I can tell you for a fact none of the dealers where I live would ever knock $5k off of a Jeep. Never. And I'm one of the best negotiators when it comes to getting the best deal. Jeep dealers are stubborn as hell. .

Regardless I get everything I ever could ask for in the new Bronco and it's all under warranty for $40k. I don't have to go out and buy anything that's a necessity aftermarket.

Also if you want to call the 2.7 Ecoboost the Top engine that's fine because technically for now it is. But it's also in my $40k rig. Name a Jeep for sale from the factory that's $40k that has 35 inch tires, front and rear Lockers and a 310hp and 400 tq engine? You can't because it doesn't exist. And for a measly $800 Ford will eventually release the tune for that engine and unleash even more power under warranty. Should be right around 360hp and 480tq.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You said in your area you saw a Sport for sale for $31k. Then later you said it was $36k but you talked the dealer down to $31k. Which is it? I can tell you for a fact none of the dealers where I live would ever knock $5k off of a Jeep. Never. And I'm one of the best negotiators when it comes to getting the best deal. Jeep dealers are stubborn as hell. .

Regardless I get everything I ever could ask for in the new Bronco and it's all under warranty for $40k. I don't have to go out and buy anything that's a necessity aftermarket.

Also if you want to call the 2.7 Ecoboost the Top engine that's fine because technically for now it is. But it's also in my $40k rig. Name a Jeep for sale from the factory that's $40k that has 35 inch tires, front and rear Lockers and a 310hp and 400 tq engine? You can't because it doesn't exist. And for a measly $800 Ford will eventually release the tune for that engine and unleash even more power under warranty. Should be right around 360hp and 480tq.
I paid 31k for mine they had it listed for 36k. According to your profile you live in Penn and I have no idea what the Jeep market is like there but here in Texas Jeeps are commonplace everywhere but dealers have a really hard time moving base models and it was the middle of Covid when I purchased mine and I knew that had extremely low sales. I have the luxury of having access to DealerConnect which is their system for inputting everything and sharing information across the company. Your right I can't get all the on a Jeep from the Factory for under 40k but I do know that I paid 38k for everything that's on my Jeep right now which is 35s, front and rear lockers (dana 44s) 3.5in lift and I still have the warranty. The axles came from the dealer and have a 3 year warranty on them if they didn't wanna honor it under my factory warranty. I do know that I can get a Jeep with a 300hp 450tq engine for 45k but it wont have lockers but it will get 30mpg combined and half the fun is building it yourself. If you really want to you can get a nicely optioned Sahara with 375hp and 475hp with more than 30mpge for around 50k.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll stick with my bronc. Never been a huge fan of Mopar/Jeep.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you really think a base Bronco is a “much nicer” vehicle than a fully loaded Rubicon? Some of the fanboys on this page are absolutely delusional
Well, if you forget the dysfunctional red dash, white top interior, uncomfortable seats to just mention a few, you might be right?! lol

Raz4back

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, if you forget the dysfunctional red dash, white top interior, uncomfortable seats to just mention a few, you might be right?! lol
I like the Red Dash, but if you don’t then you’re in luck because the 392 doesn’t have it. You can also opt for tan seats and get a regular Rubicon without the red dash. You can’t escape Bronco’s accent colors

I can only speak for leather Rubicon seats, but I find them very comfortable. Of course people complain about Tacoma seats and I had zero problems with those either.

I agree, the top would look better if it wasn’t white.

Have you seen a Bronco in person or are you like these other people that predetermine what’s better without actually having any first hand experience?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the Red Dash, but if you don’t then you’re in luck because the 392 doesn’t have it. You can also opt for tan seats and get a regular Rubicon without the red dash. You can’t escape Bronco’s accent colors

I can only speak for leather Rubicon seats, but I find them very comfortable. Of course people complain about Tacoma seats and I had zero problems with those either.

I agree, the top would look better if it wasn’t white.

Have you seen a Bronco in person or are you like these other people that predetermine what’s better without actually having any first hand experience?
Ok, no red, then just plain dysfunctional dash! lol
Seriously, to me it’s not desirable at all!
I sold my LAST Jeep many years ago and if the Moab sand videos are any indication, the V6 looks to be way more fun in the sand and I really don’t think the Standard Rubicon drivetrain is going to last crawling with that heavy monster of an engine, not to mention its low top speed!
But by all means, help yourself and move me up a spot! :)-
Sponsored