Sponsored

[TFL] New Ford Bronco or Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro — Here Are The Two Things That Make The Bronco Better!

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did I miss the part where they said specifically what the two things are that made the Bronco better?

Looking forward to part two. Nice to see my exact 4Runner sharing a video with a Bronco. Their comments about both vehicles seemed reasonable. Both great-looking vehicles, IMO. I love the Bronco with that Bestop.

Last edited:

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

MPG were with in a mile of each other and the Bronco has monster 35 inch tires.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I turned it off once he said the interior of the bronco is MUCH worse than the toyota. This is a bad take, the 4runner is beyond dated with low tech……. I know the interior is one of the weak points of the bronco but still lol.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Uh:
35s?
Front locker and disconnect?
Open air?

Sponsored

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I turned it off once he said the interior of the bronco is MUCH worse than the toyota. This is a bad take, the 4runner is beyond dated with low tech……. I know the interior is one of the weak points of the bronco but still lol.
I haven't sat in a Bronco yet, so I can't speak to which is better. But I agree with Tommy's take on the 4Runner. Its interior feels a little dated. But it also feels well-made and durable -- good materials and good basic functional design. Tech is a different conversation, I think. No doubt the Bronco has a more modern interior and tech. But that's not incompatible with also feeling flimsier, which seemed to be their criticism.

Last edited:

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Uh:
35s?
Front locker and disconnect?
Open air?
Those are definitely differences, and there are surely additional ones that people would cite for why the Bronco is better. But the video title seemed to tease them revealing the two specific things that stood out for them, and they never seemed to get there. Maybe it was the mpg and tire size comparison, but that seems kind of anticlimactic.

Mainly this seemed like a quick intro for a detailed Imogene video, which I'm looking forward to.
Sponsored