Sponsored

[TFL] Racking Up Thousands of $$ In Damage In Just A Few Seconds: Bronco vs. 4Runner Collab Misadventure!

OP
OP
Merc4x4

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TFL has been butt hurt ever since Ford blacked them out. I'll pass on their videos.
This shows in every Bronco video they make.

The width issue is all in their heads. They'd know that if they took the Bronco out wheeling more.

Comparing the max price of a Bronco against the second to top 4Runner. I'd think a BD with rear locker would be comparable running gear, and a Base w/ Sasquatch for most value from the Bronco.

Tommy was so nervous I'm guessing Roman told him he better not put a scratch on the Bronco.

Super disappointing they can't recognize their bias / butt hurt feelings and adjust. I guess their too busy pumping out as much content as they can to do any introspection.
Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
TFL has been butt hurt ever since Ford blacked them out. I'll pass on their videos.
They love Ford. Ford is the one that got butt hurt when TFL put out pics of the Ford test mules running around CO.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sure. Shit happens. Especially on tight trails.

My comment was mostly a bit tongue in cheek.

I didn't watch super intently but it looks like they weren't on tight trails and easily could have gone a little wider. I don't know...from my armchair looks like they took a needless risk, didn't do much to avoid it, then paid the price.
Going wider the ledge gets taller and 4Runner won't make it. Not with Ryan driving , maybe not anybody else either.

I think Tommy was so casual about it because they have taken 4Runners through that spot several times. Even on stock tires at full inflation.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The eville Truck dude that has the orange bronco just screwed his bronco front end up off roading Video Is on YouTube when he puts it in 4wd he gets grinding and it won’t work 2wd is fine. Dude thought it was a little puddle and the puddle winds up swallowing the whole front end of the bronco
Sponsored