David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tommy from TFL goes on a Colorado road trip, and shares his impressions compared to other off road worthy SUVs at the end. As he says, “the Bronco is 9,000 times better” (fast forward to approximately 17:00 for summary).

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watched this over the weekend. I liked his enthusiasm. The tour around Colorado wasn't bad, but I didn't care much about it. As I'm still waiting, it was good to see yet another review on a somewhat common situation rather than offroading.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tommy from TFL goes on a Colorado road trip, and shares his impressions compared to other off road worthy SUVs at the end. As he says, “the Bronco is 9,000 times better” (fast forward to approximately 17:00 for summary).

😒😒 he bashed the bronco last year and got a 2 door willys. Every video he's driving the bronco and yet always says it's better.. But if you ask him if he regrets not getting a bronco he will say nope. Paid review imo

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😒😒 he bashed the bronco last year and got a 2 door willys. Every video he's driving the bronco and yet always says it's better.. But if you ask him if he regrets not getting a bronco he will say nope. Paid review imo
The Broncos a bit more expensive than his Willy’s. I don’t disagree with your comment though; I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between.

Sponsored

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly I drive jeeps a lot for work. Even new wranglers drive like shit on the road compared to the Bronco. I just drove from Riverside, California to Flagstaff and back for overland expo. The bronco drove like a car the whole way... comfortable, smooth, and doesn't try to hunt around on the road. Last wrangler I drove literally a week ago has 10k miles on it, and it felt like I was constantly making correction input on the steering.

Paid promo or not, I agree with him. The Bronco is way better 95% of the time and the other 5% isn't far enough behind a wrangler to make me want to trade for one.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A couple of things. From the get, the Bronco had MIC issues that colored their opinion. Terrible first impression. But they went on to try it off road and gave it good marks. It also broke a shock pretty quickly.

Tommy has said over and over he was/is broke and the Willy's edition with power nothing was all that he could afford. There's no matching Bronco to his Willys. A Base with a limited slip and mud terrains would be close but Ford makes nothing like that.

This road trip he openly gushes about how much better it is on the road than a Wrangler. Which might be because his Wrangler is his daily.

JPye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spent 10 days on the road last month and had no appreciable driver fatigue. Driver fatigue was comparable to my 2012 BMW with the benefit of Lux level driver assist.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least 3k of the 4k on my odo are from road trips. I have to agree, it's just fantastic. I did 1k yesterday in my F250 and missed the Bronco the entire time.

Sponsored

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Car reviewers have personal preferences too.

Ford Bronco TFL Tommy's Bronco road trip review 1653337095518

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I want to see is YOU doing Hell's Gate in Moab with the Bronco 4dr long wheelbase and limited flex with the IFS and compare with your Jeep 2dr shorter wheelbase and more flex with your solid Axle,,,,, This is something worth to SEE and COMPARE
Who are you talking to?

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tommy should star in a Carl Sagan bio. Sounds like him.
Sponsored