JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Then he would have had to buy tires and add a limited slip or locker to bring the Bronco to where the the Willys is stock.
Not to mention he would have had to wait who knows how long for his order to come in.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, he clearly stated that he didn't regret the willy's because he could afford it and he could actually get one, unlike the Bronco.

Stating later that their 70k vehicle is nicer than his 35k one is not hypocritical...I dam sure hope it's nicer!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think he secretly wants but canā€™t afford a two door Black Diamond.

And when he bought the Willys, no one could get a two door Bronco, and most couldnā€™t get a four door. (Thanks Webasto!)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At least 3k of the 4k on my odo are from road trips. I have to agree, it's just fantastic. I did 1k yesterday in my F250 and missed the Bronco the entire time.
It rides better than my ā€˜15 F150 Crew Lariat. The suspension and steering on the Bronco is spot on. Love the tight turning radius as well.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tommy annoys the hell out of me. He is only there because his father built the channel up. He doesnā€™t have an open mind like a reviewer should, itā€™s always the same old opinions. Toyota is the pinnacle of engineering and reliability, Fords are unreliable ā€¦ blah blah blah. When he got the Wrangler he just had to prove he was right and the Wrangler was such a better value.

Sponsored

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tommy annoys the hell out of me. He is only there because his father built the channel up. He doesnā€™t have an open mind like a reviewer should, itā€™s always the same old opinions. Toyota is the pinnacle of engineering and reliability, Fords are unreliable ā€¦ blah blah blah. When he got the Wrangler he just had to prove he was right and the Wrangler was such a better value.
... well, I guess it's a case of, "like father, like son," then. I think Mr. Roman has just as much bias, if not more, than Tommy. Tommy does a pretty good job of researching and gathering information, though... Mr. Andre, too. I take all reviews from any channel or source with a grain of salt.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

... well, I guess it's a case of, "like father, like son," then. I think Mr. Roman has just as much bias, if not more, than Tommy. Tommy does a pretty good job of researching and gathering information, though... Mr. Andre, too. I take all reviews from any channel or source with a grain of salt.
This is true, but the dad isnā€™t annoying. He does try to do his research, but often misrepresents the data or gets the quotes wrong. In this video he complains the Bronco doesnā€™t have lane centering when it foes. All he has to do is dive into the settings a bit to turn it on.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is true, but the dad isnā€™t annoying. He does try to do his research, but often misrepresents the data or gets the quotes wrong. In this video he complains the Bronco doesnā€™t have lane centering when it foes. All he has to do is dive into the settings a bit to turn it on.
I could very well be wrong and so could Tommy, but I recall that the Broncos did not have Lane Centering... Lane Keeping Assist was available. It very well could be that the centering feature could have been added via an OTA update? I'll double-check...

... and there may be quite a few individuals that might disagree on whether Mr. Roman not being annoying.

Last edited:

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Then he would have had to buy tires and add a limited slip or locker to bring the Bronco to where the the Willys is stock.
Not to mention he would have had to wait who knows how long for his order to come in.
He already put tires on the WIllys I'm almost sure of it.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He already put tires on the WIllys I'm almost sure of it.
He may have, but if I remember correctly the Willys option came with either All Terrains or Mud Terrains depending upon year and availability. I think they had the Rubicon wheel and tire package.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MY wife has a 2021 JLU Sahara which I HATE taking on road trips as I'm constantly trying to keep it on the road.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco doesn't have lane centering.
It does have lane keep assist.

I wish mine had lane centering and stop-and-go ACC, but lane keep assist and regular ACC is better than nothing (all my previous vehicles).

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have a long term tester Bronco and we are finishing up a year in the Gladiator and its night and day a better ride in the Bronco. The Jeep has a little better plastics on the inside but Ive done time in the Wranglers and Bronco and personally Id take the Bronco 9/10 times. We are heading to Moab in 2 weeks and Ill be interested in the long drive. Ive done Nashville to Destin a few times and the comfort of Bronco has been 10/10
Sponsored