Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one's that are for storing the doors on the vehicle can be ordered when you place your initial build order, but the bags that are available for order as an accessory are for "garage" storage, and therefore, are different. They are not for on vehicle storage. I don't find where Ford is offering the on-board storage bags otherwise. Anyone have any additional or different knowledge about this?

Also, it is my understanding that the bags for the front row top panels are the only ones that come with your Bronco at no cost. Others are extra $$s. For $350 you get bags for the front row top panels and the door bags for all 4 doors. No bag for the second row on the 4-door.
So the top panel bags are included with all Broncos. The door storage bags which can be used for on vehicle storage or just storage in general are not included. They only have one style door bag available I think cost $350.00 for the 4 door and 2 door which doesn't make much since. But that is how they have had it listed on B&P since day one. I don't know if you get a extra set of top storage panels with the 350 door bag purchases ? You would think you would but hay it's Ford (-;
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was actually a pretty good video showing all the removable aspects.

These videos are a little redundant at times but I appreciate all the content they are giving us.

Can Bronco week be the new Shark week?

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for info and videos, my question is what is your opinions of the color match between the mic top, fender flares, and std plastic bumpers. Thanks

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the video, Andre, the rock rails mount to the body, not the frame.
Give him a break, you know they're Jeep guys. :)

I kid..... sorta. For the guys out there looking at Bronco but don't OCD on here daily, the info was fairly decent. or as well as could be expected from some Jeep guys.

Again, I kid..... sorta. :cautious:

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BernJLUR

Badlands
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Admittedly, I am a Jeep guy and have been for 13+ years (six different Jeep Wranglers and a CJ).. I’m here because I’m 99% ready to trade in my 2019 JLUR for a 2022 Bronco and I want to learn more about the nuances of the Bronco models and rollout. I’ve watched these guys talk about the Wrangler 392 and the 4xe and other videos. They know their Jeeps. Knowing they’re Jeep guys, I think they do a really objective and honest job sharing Bronco advantages over Jeep (despite the redundancies between videos). Everything about my Jeep frustrations over the years has been addressed by Ford and highlighted by these guys in 1+ of their videos. It’s this type of video that confirms my readiness to make the switch. I appreciate the videos and am thankful for them! Looking forward to learning more from this community.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Admittedly, I am a Jeep guy and have been for 13+ years (six different Jeep Wranglers and a CJ).. I’m here because I’m 99% ready to trade in my 2019 JLUR for a 2022 Bronco and I want to learn more about the nuances of the Bronco models and rollout. I’ve watched these guys talk about the Wrangler 392 and the 4xe and other videos. They know their Jeeps. Knowing they’re Jeep guys, I think they do a really objective and honest job sharing Bronco advantages over Jeep (despite the redundancies between videos). Everything about my Jeep frustrations over the years has been addressed by Ford and highlighted by these guys in 1+ of their videos. It’s this type of video that confirms my readiness to make the switch. I appreciate the videos and am thankful for them! Looking forward to learning more from this community.
The rivalry between Jeep and Ford will be win-win for both sides for years to come 🙂

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't stand these guys, I pretty much mute every video đź‘Ť not to mention throw the dislike button hoping they take the hint
They wont. I've had them blocked for a while now. They just laugh when a viewer says they're unsubbing. As long as they pump out videos often enough, the youtube algorithm will continue to recommend them, and that's how they get views. It doesn't matter if the content is halfassed hot garbage, people will click. As long as people click, they don't care about the devoted few.

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They wont. I've had them blocked for a while now. They just laugh when a viewer says they're unsubbing. As long as they pump out videos often enough, the youtube algorithm will continue to recommend them, and that's how they get views. It doesn't matter if the content is halfassed hot garbage, people will click. As long as people click, they don't care about the devoted few.
Sounds like they need to tweak the algorithm to show people with brain cells something decent.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally I don't know how the algorithms work, but I would hope that they would take into consideration whether someone actually watches the video fully, or fast forward to the whole thing.

For me, a decent algorithm would be something like a person must watch a video for 80% of the content length before it counts. People fast forwarding through a video just to see a girl in a bikini by a Jeep shouldn't count.

It would totally eliminate clickbait.

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I don't know how the algorithms work, but I would hope that they would take into consideration whether someone actually watches the video fully, or fast forward to the whole thing.

For me, a decent algorithm would be something like a person must watch a video for 80% of the content length before it counts. People fast forwarding through a video just to see a girl in a bikini by a Jeep shouldn't count.

It would totally eliminate clickbait.
I agree 100%. People have done a lot of experiments to see what kind of garbage they can create that will boost their views. There is way too much weight on just pumping out shear volume. I could pump out a 10 minute video of me combing my hair while talking in a stupid voice twice a day, and as long as I put an attention grabbing thumbnail, I could probably make a good bit of money. Throw in a bunch of nonsense polls, and I could get rich!

Hmmmmmm.... 🤔
Sponsored