Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did anyone notice the red badlands they reviewed but there was no sway bar disconnect button on the dashboard??? Kind of odd
The Badlands had it at 16:41. 14:20 was an OBX (with optional rear locker, it looks like) that doesn't have disco.
Sponsored

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My money is on Base its by far the best value. Unlike most trucks this Base model comes with all the good stuff, remote locks, power windows, cruise. It even has heated mirrors and push button start. Thank goodness it doesn't include auto climate heated seats power liftgate. This is an off road "Bronco" folks, not a Chrysler Town & Country minivan!! Don't get mad this is just humor folks! Seriously the Base is a great value. The sweet sixteen tires are perfect for me as its plenty for getting to the sky area or mild trails. Into hard core, the base with SAS is still an awesome deal. I'm adding some options like HD Bumper, Brush Guard, Aux switches to my Base and it's still $3500 less than a Big Bend without any options. Can't beat it!

I heard from a Bronco Designer at ford that he thinks Black Diamond or Outerbanks are the best value for money. Of course depending on the options

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone notice the red badlands they reviewed but there was no sway bar disconnect button on the dashboard??? Kind of odd
As someone else mentioned, it had it. What made it look different is that trail turn assist is missing, since this Badlands is a manual. Consequently, they shifted the other switches one to the right.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My money is on Base its by far the best value. Unlike most trucks this Base model comes with all the good stuff, remote locks, power windows, cruise. It even has heated mirrors and push button start. Thank goodness it doesn't include auto climate heated seats power liftgate. This is an off road "Bronco" folks, not a Chrysler Town & Country minivan!! Don't get mad this is just humor folks! Seriously the Base is a great value. The sweet sixteen tires are perfect for me as its plenty for getting to the sky area or mild trails. Into hard core, the base with SAS is still an awesome deal. I'm adding some options like HD Bumper, Brush Guard, Aux switches to my Base and it's still $3500 less than a Big Bend without any options. Can't beat it!
OH Yeah! Basequatch coming my way.

Watch out though, there are people on here that will write War and Peace length purported rebuttals of your accuracy in calling this a truck.:LOL:

Sponsored

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok thanks. They were on the badlands and were switching between vehicles I guess. Not great video editing on their part then
The Badlands was a manual. Manuals don't have trail turn assist. That's the manual Badlands have one less hero switch.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am not looking forward to the weather and I’m from freaking ARIZONA lol.

And the black diamond looks even better in person. The Sasquatch version is of course amazing but the stock black diamond looks pretty dang sweet.
It's not really that hot here, just a little humid. ;)

7493-4840-8e09-ee0daa468949-large3x4_kabbamweather.jpg

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a BD non-Sas, and that is the best Bronco for me. I think the Base is the best value but they should have had MVG and rubber floors in the Base.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I heard from a Bronco Designer at ford that he thinks Black Diamond or Outerbanks are the best value for money. Of course depending on the options
Yeah - Black Diamond would be if we could get a 7MT with Mid Package - and later Mansquatch

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sasquatched Black Diamond is the best bang for the buck in the entire line up.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sasquatched Black Diamond is the best bang for the buck in the entire line up.
It is, If you don't need High or Mid you can't beat it for a stock crawler especially with Sas. I bet BD with Sas will do 95% plus of anything out there stock. Just need a winch.

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That headliner in the base was shedding like crazy. I guess that’s normal for what it is.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even though not my build (unless I happen to change that badboy) I see where either base or BD are the best value, in their own ways and categories.
Same basic vehicle, apples-oranges comparo just due to the options and features.
I'd lean toward BD being the better of the value until you get into adding too much on, then it becomes too close to the BL pricing to just not opt for the BL SBD feature that it brings to the table.
I honestly struggled for too long between the BD and BL.
It is extremely tempting to scale down to a 2 dr BD 2.3 manual, no add-on frills and go with it.

These pics do it great justice and it's a great looking and capable machine as it sits.
Sponsored