Tell us about the looks your Ranger gets

jsiedle1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
So, I'm line in Jersey Mike's (sub shop) and I see this dude come halfway across the parking lot to get a good look at my new Ranger. Must have circled it 3-4 times, bent down to get a good look underneath and peaked through my windows. He was gone before I got out there but it's really turning more heads than I thought. People point, stare, and roll down their windows to ask me about it. I was filling up gas today and was approached by a contractor sizing it up too.
Sponsored

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
I got alot of looks and stares from people when I first got my Ranger. One time I was inside shopping when I came out I had 4 people looking at em some had questions and one was a kid with his dad who wanted a picture with the truck. I just got wheels, tires and leveling kit put on and now I am getting way more stares at work and from people out on the streets and driving by.

20190313_120640.jpg

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Lotta guys driving new Colorado's have been breaking their necks eyeballing my Ranger

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2017 MB GLE350, 2006 Porsche Cayman S
Vehicle Showcase
Went to Costco last weekend and had several guys say what a nice looking Truck I had. Asked if it was the New Ranger to confirm their thoughts. I have a Lightening Blue metallic Lariat and it does turn heads!

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Everyone thinks it's a taco. I had a coworker walk right by it and everyone told him it's a Ranger and he still didn't believe it till he went and really looked again. I have to remind everyone this truck has be around internationally since 2012.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
While we were at 100 acre wood rally yesterday a lady ran up and asked how we had a new ranger! They arent even out yet!

She was so excited to see one out being used in the woods!

20190316_151249.jpg

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Lots of rubbernecking from Taco guys and smirks.

Guy in a lifted newer F-150 with super loud exhaust wanted to drag race me yesertday from a red light. He took off with a roar and I drove normally...then proceeded to pass him at the next light when he got caught behind traffic.

No reaction from Colorado and Canyon guys it seems. Might not even realize what it is.

Akshon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Magnetic
Lots of rubbernecking from Taco guys and smirks.

Guy in a lifted newer F-150 with super loud exhaust wanted to drag race me yesertday from a red light. He took off with a roar and I drove normally...then proceeded to pass him at the next light when he got caught behind traffic.

No reaction from Colorado and Canyon guys it seems. Might not even realize what it is.
That reminds me a little of this. Lol

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Magnetic, 2015 BMW 435i GCM
IMG_9740.jpeg
So I'm cruising on the Southern State parkway and a trooper in an Explorer drives up next to me and turns on all his flashing lights. I'm expecting to get pulled over and instead he rolls down his window and yells "Nice Ranger!", gives me a big thumbs up and continues on his way! I almost crapped my pants...

Last edited:

AliB

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I have a Lightening Blue and I have been truck stalked twice now by 5 older Rangers going down I-75 3 times for over 6 miles. The pointing and rubber necking and thumbs up. Take it anywhere people ask questions or say Nice Truck! It's not safe at work either, some Ford LEP employees have asked and walked around it. I get some crap for not getting an F-150 since we build the 2.7 but I am not about to buy a truck I can't see over the tailgate.

darren

First Name
darren piper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 f150
I got alot of looks and stares from people when I first got my Ranger. One time I was inside shopping when I came out I had 4 people looking at em some had questions and one was a kid with his dad who wanted a picture with the truck. I just got wheels, tires and leveling kit put on and now I am getting way more stares at work and from people out on the streets and driving by.

20190313_120640.jpg
I had a police officer pull up next to a said nice truck was asking me questions about it and drove away i had illegal tint he didnt say a word

AnimeRanger87

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
I had a police officer pull up next to a said nice truck was asking me questions about it and drove away i had illegal tint he didnt say a word
Lol!!! I got pulled over by a cop one night after work and I wonder what I did but he came up to my window and said " You are all right I just really wanted to see your truck" so spent about 20 mins showing him around and answering question he had.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I stopped over at my brothers house and we were chatting when his neighbor came over and said "that's a mighty nice looking truck". He was also a fan of the HP red (it did look nice in the sun today)!
Sponsored