Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm personally waiting for a Doug Demuro video and a Savage Geese.
Savage geese will just go 70 miles an hour around a 5 mph curve and complain about it.

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Def a biased attitude and that’s prob the first and last time I ever watch those two, lot of negative talk for as they say ‘we haven’t been able to drive it yet”

so per them, nobody can ever match or beat jeep, they don’t happen to get Jeep freebies for testing by chance do they

also Ford trucks have for the most part been industry leaders, so per Laural
And hardy Ford can’t build a capable off-road, what do they think of the raptor

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Savage geese will just go 70 miles an hour around a 5 mph curve and complain about it.
I would agree when they do it after they get the Bronco in their hands and review it. Not before the car is out there. They are comparing with Goliath (Jeep) with David (Bronco).

Wait and see.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the video is an accurate look at marketing. I didn't really see anything pro jeep/anti Bronco in it.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Def a biased attitude and that’s prob the first and last time I ever watch those two, lot of negative talk for as they say ‘we haven’t been able to drive it yet”
Exactly! when No one has ever driven it, how can they even talk about the performance, value and interest about the potential buyers.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They have a point, but i sense a lot of bitterness.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the video is an accurate look at marketing. I didn't really see anything pro jeep/anti Bronco in it.
Look at the closing comments.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look at the closing comments.
I don't have any problems with that video. I think they did a pretty good job of explaining how we are "sold" on marketing. And it isn't a jeep/Bronco explanation, it covers the entire industry. I think they are just using Bronco as an example being that is the most current. Basically it is a 'buyer beware' for any auto. I especially like how they brought up influencers now, and that they brought it out possibly too early giving other manufacturers a year to step up. I think there is a lot of good info in that video if you watch it in an unbiased view

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny how their parting shot is the Bronco price will be marked up like crazy....yet many of us are going to get them at invoice - $1000 or MSRP - $2000

Markup was actually my #1 worry at launch but dealers like @Granger Ford and others have thankfully put that concern to bed.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wh
They have a point, but i sense a lot of bitterness.
when I was thinking about buying a two door sports car, I filtered down to Camaro and Mustang and watched a lot of reviews from all the available reviewers and saw all the aspects.

As far as I saw, everyone liked Camaro because of its performance on the lower trim and how good a drivers car it is.

Many reviewers common complaints were Camaro os more Claustrophobic and so short for tall riders and blind spot is very bad. Tall drivers cannot look on their left as the door blocks their view.

I liked Camaro very much as it looked very sporty with the RS Package which my co-worker has but had to go for the Mustang when I did a Test Drive and found that this is the car made for me as I could fit easily as I am 6.2" and the Outside Visibility 360 degress was very good.

It was my DD and enjoyed it everyday and so was my Son. Now I drive a less exciting 2020 Ford Fusion after again following the reviewers made my decision.

What I want to say is, the people out there who give the unbiased reviews or tell about something that they "experienced it on hand" I would take that and try to put myself in that place and then I will decide what is good and what is not.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think their main point is that the hype will evaporate & folks will be yawning by next June. Some dealers aren't even requiring additional deposit money for the December order...so in reality you won't have any skin in the game until you pull the trigger in June 2021.

Hell....I'm Already yawning

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think ford knows that eventually they have to put their money where their mouth is, and i expect them to deliver. I have faith in that
Sponsored