Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[QUOTE)It was also more comfortable than the 4Runner. But I think sitting in a 4Runner, and the Tacoma, is a truly awful experience.
[/QUOTE]

could you expand on why you felt uncomfortable in the Toyotas ? .....I'm definitely considering a
4 Runner
thanks ?
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

[QUOTE)It was also more comfortable than the 4Runner. But I think sitting in a 4Runner, and the Tacoma, is a truly awful experience.
could you expand on why you felt uncomfortable in the Toyotas ? .....I'm definitely considering a
4 Runner
thanks ?
[/QUOTE]
I guess you have to be really short to sit comfortably in a Tacoma as the Driver seat is too low for a tall person?

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my first post I gave Roman and Tommy compliments. The reason I know of the video is because I subscribe to TFLs channels and watched the video within an hour of release.

Also know that I have a bit of a bias towards the Bronco, but not so much that I am blind to being critical of it. I wish the 2 door were bigger and had rear seats that were easily removable or fold flat. Don't expect it to be perfect at it's price point, so I'll live with it.

However, I've watched Roman go on to no end about the butt hurt he feels from Ford. Personally, I feel that Ford is being a bit petty and vengeful, but the company has been that way since the 1960's, maybe earlier than that. TFL is just the sacrificial lamb from some earlier Ford criticism, so the suits are proving a point.

Well, Roman then walks into the trap of sounding pissy which erodes some of his objectivity and proves that he is not professional media, and they are not. If either of them has a degree in Journalism and previous experience in media, I'd be shocked. However, I do like to hear straight shooting opinions, but we all must remember that there are clear consequences at times to our words and actions.

For what it is, the Bronco is still a wonderful and revolutionary vehicle that will prove to be a true automotive and off road gem.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
NSX is all Electric, its a Niche Product and not everyone would buy one. Yes, it took a long time to come out, but that model is not a mainstream and cannot be bought off the dealer lots but available only Customized by Order.

Its easier to compare an existing product with a non existing product cz there is no real world info to support it. They should have atleadt closed it by saying something like Time will tell or get one to Test on the real world scenarios.

I would not even think twice when its their own Personal Review. But if its a Channels view then everything they say, would go through the Microscope.
It's a hybrid and it's example of what happens when waiting too long, it also best mirrors the bronco; they both were big in term of fans and just being generallly a halo vehicle for the brand they both were killed off many years ago and they both were teased for a long period of time until they were finally released. Also again the point wasn't to make a finaly statement it's to make a agurment and it's up to the viewer to decided which one they believe, in the end it's a just car talk.
Sponsored