Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep.

One video the "reviewer" lamented how quiet and solid the Bronco was. Another talked about how much it rattled.

None of the content mattered much other than the visuals.
Agreed, I pretty much watch all the videos on mute cause I felt like they all had nothing worth while to tell me, but enjoyed getting to get more views of the bronco.

But I felt like the dad was kinda way off when he said that the new Ram TRX will attract people away from the bronco. Not sure about that one, the people waiting on the new Raptor, maybe, but the Bronco? If I was looking for a big truck then yeah, but then I wouldn't be considering something like...the Bronco. Also saying that BroncoNation was marketing, yeah that's why I go to 6g for real people. Lastly, saying that none of the videos at Moab or Rubicon showed the Broncos struggling. Uhhhh yes, yes they did.

Just in case, here's the video in question:
Sponsored

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, I pretty much watch all the videos on mute cause I felt like they all had nothing worth while to tell me, but enjoyed getting to get more views of the bronco.

But I felt like the dad was kinda way off when he said that the new Ram TRX will attract people away from the bronco. Not sure about that one, the people waiting on the new Raptor, maybe, but the Bronco? If I was looking for a big truck then yeah, but then I wouldn't be considering something like...the Bronco. Also saying that BroncoNation was marketing, yeah that's why I go to 6g for real people. Lastly, saying that none of the videos at Moab or Rubicon showed the Broncos struggling. Uhhhh yes, yes they did.

Just in case, here's the video in question:
On a side note, can't wait to bring the Bronco up to Va and do some wheeling at Spearhead Trails. "Virginia is for Lovers!". ?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They should be happy they only got a little slap on the hand by Ford. If you leak pictures or info to the web and you are an employee you get your walking papers.
Or a job in marketing, where do you think many of the pre-reveal leak photos came from all over this forum and all over the internet? Closeup, staged, photos, just appearing on the internet, no, it is not some random leaker, it is what we call the drip feed campaign.

2-Door 2021 Bronco Prototype Makes Grand First Appearance, Bombing Through Snow and Catching Air!
Spied: 2021 Bronco 4-Door Shows Off Its Roofline As It Drops Heavy Camo
New Pics - 2021 Ford Bronco 2-Door Drops Heavy Camo

And the best for last, the funniest staged one we saw, side by side with Jeep, and don't miss the the Ford pace car, in front of the Jeep.
Spotted: 2021 Bronco VS Jeep Wrangler In The Wild!

-bronco-jk-jeep-wrangler-comparison-spy-pics-4-jpg.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will do!

Went up with a buddy a couple years back in his Wrangler built to crawl, sitting on 40s. Skyjacker, TerraFlex, Mickey's, etc. We ran a couple trails and I was his spotter.

We were there to watch and participate in some weekend event, was nice; cool folks everywhere.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My goodness, TFLCar released a video today with a ton of butt hurt from not getting invitations from Ford on the Bronco launch. They're not the only ones, but they are one of the biggest.

So upset that people are praising Bronco without driving one and has it challenging their beloved Wrangler and Jeep products. Trash talking internet influencers, even though that's sort of what they are and getting paid to say good things about a vehicle.

Don't think any of us fail to understand this "influencer" business model and the Instagoogletweetface and YouTube culture, we're over 10 years on now.

This father and son combo is pretty good and I watch them pretty regular, the dad has some skill on trails and his opinion is worth a listen. But man, they are pissed at being banned.

One big point being made by the pair is that the unveil and eventual deliveries are so far apart that momentum will be lost on the Bronco due to the hype fading. I call BS on that; you either want an off road beast that can go topless and doorless or you don't and there isn't another one coming online in the market any time soon.

Bronco and Wrangler will rule the day in the US.
So I was at the dealership for maintenance when the first Gladiator came in (many months after reveal). The word got out so I walked over to just sit in it. In the ten minutes it took me to walk over (before it even rolled off the truck) one guy had bought it, and three others were waiting in case he backed out. Me - I did get to see it anyway.

This will be like that.

Interestingly the dealer had two Launch Editions for many months on the lot. I expect that will happen too when people come to decide they really don't to spend that much and choose a different model, or can get one earlier somewhere else, etc. And those FEs sat for a long time because of how much they cost.

And yeah - the Bronco has a few warts - and the beer googles will wear off on some. But I'll bet the dealers will be able to sell any but the most expensive that roll to inventory.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped watching TFL vids when this whole thing happened. Bunch of whiny dudes who can’t take their punishment like men. No sir, there are more enjoyable YouTube channels to watch with my time then listen to them complain and whine

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely agree, they are salty as hell about getting left off the feed trough and now they're trying to exert a little "social-media influencer power" by being a critical voice in the middle of the chorus that's singing the Bronco's praises.

They're influencers. They're going for clicks and they could have been part of the chorus of believers but they fumbled the hand-off.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hope TFL (Roman!) and other YouTube guys are reading this and take it as a lesson.

We see you

We also see through you, so be careful about having blind spots to your own bias. Sure, you're sort of popular at the moment, but things change. I remember when everyone carried a Blackberry. Ask a 15 year old what that is today?

Seems like this racket is rigged and relationships with manufacturers gets in the way. Think that's just how the car market likes it.

Times, they are a changing....

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hope TFL (Roman!) and other YouTube guys are reading this and take it as a lesson.

We see you

We also see through you, so be careful about having blind spots to your own bias. Sure, you're sort of popular at the moment, but things change. I remember when everyone carried a Blackberry. Ask a 15 year old what that is today?

Seems like this racket is rigged and relationships with manufacturers gets in the way. Think that's just how the car market likes it.

Times, they are a changing....
@TFLtruck

People on here tend to like your stuff, but maybe come on here and get some of our opinions too cause that video came off a little weird. Also, there are videos of the Broncos struggling, even though you said there weren't.