Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They are on the wait list for a Ram TRX so they seem to have gotten over their Bronco reservation quite quickly.

I like a lot of their videos across all of their YT channels and they are just as entitled to their opinions as the rest of us. If nothing else, their Bronco coverage is just more material to talk about on here and with 10 months to go, that's fine by me.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just watched the video and even though some butt hurt is obvious, they made some good points. I especially liked what they said about everything we've seen is carefully planned and we don't see when the Bronco fails to impress because they edit anything negative out. People really want to see the unedited version of these demos. Another point is the extremely long time to obtain a Bronco isn't helping Ford. I thing I hadn't considered is TRX competing with Bronco. In the end, I think Roman saved it by saying whatever happens ends up being good for the customer.
Yeah some of their points are valid.

I don’t think TRX is a bronco competitor. Obviously a good off road vehicle but in a whole diff price bracket

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I watched the TFL episode concerning this. Honestly I know they may be but hurt a little but I feel like they brought up some valid points.

I agree with them that Ford not being able to build and sell this right away gives the competition plenty of time to respond. 1 year is a long time. Jeep can lower prices on current models by a lot to sway people in that direction and have enough time to upgrade and come out with something new and new accessories.

Also I think there will be plenty of people who won't wait that long and may give into something else. Me personally im waiting i want the Bronco. But it will happen.

Also it is kinda silly that Ford only invited media people that aren't hard core off roaders and only gave them a passenger ride.?

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My goodness, TFLCar released a video today with a ton of butt hurt from not getting invitations from Ford on the Bronco launch. They're not the only ones, but they are one of the biggest.

So upset that people are praising Bronco without driving one and has it challenging their beloved Wrangler and Jeep products. Trash talking internet influencers, even though that's sort of what they are and getting paid to say good things about a vehicle.

Don't think any of us fail to understand this "influencer" business model and the Instagoogletweetface and YouTube culture, we're over 10 years on now.

This father and son combo is pretty good and I watch them pretty regular, the dad has some skill on trails and his opinion is worth a listen. But man, they are pissed at being banned.

One big point being made by the pair is that the unveil and eventual deliveries are so far apart that momentum will be lost on the Bronco due to the hype fading. I call BS on that; you either want an off road beast that can go topless and doorless or you don't and there isn't another one coming online in the market any time soon.

Bronco and Wrangler will rule the day in the US.
I get it though they as journalists/youtubers wanted to give us more information and Ford acted on the leaks that they revealed. Maybe it was a bit much but they'll still be covering Ford news regardless if Ford invites them to launches in the future. I agree that they are wrong the hype for the Bronco is seriously real and won't go away until people get their Bronco in their driveways.

Even though anyone can go buy a Wrangler today, people will still wait for Bronco because it will be new compared to the few year old Wrangler. Most of us have been waiting since they announced the Broncos return so many years ago. I'd be interested in the amount of Wranglers of all generations get traded in for Broncos.

Sponsored

ChiBronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I actually think TFL made some good points as well. From my understanding the leak was well before any lockout period and the information didn’t come from Ford. Ford chose to ban TFL and I probably would have done the same thing if I was Ford. However, there have been plenty of leaks on Bronco6G and we thankfully haven’t seen any retaliation against this forum. Although that makes me wonder if Ford has ever threatened the administrators to remove anything and have they complied?

As a future Bronco owner I would like to see independent testing of the Bronco before placing my order. I think Ford nailed it but I do agree they have controlled the message so far.

One final thought. Do you think Mike Levine is the one who banned TFL? :)

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually think TFL made some good points as well. From my understanding the leak was well before any lockout period and the information didn’t come from Ford. Ford chose to ban TFL and I probably would have done the same thing if I was Ford. However, there have been plenty of leaks on Bronco6G and we thankfully haven’t seen any retaliation against this forum. Although that makes me wonder if Ford has ever threatened the administrators to remove anything and have they complied?

As a future Bronco owner I would like to see independent testing of the Bronco before placing my order. I think Ford nailed it but I do agree they have controlled the message so far.

One final thought. Do you think Mike Levine is the one who banned TFL? :)
LOL. We’ve had stuff removed. We just don’t talk about it.?

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I enjoy TFL and enjoyed this video too.

The Bronco will be great, but it won't be perfect. They did make some valid points. It is taking Ford FOREVER to do this launch.

Hopefully for us, it all means it'll be super strong and reliable.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They had a chance to clear the air, but made the decision to be salty. Now they have to watch from the corner like JF JR until they are out of timeout.
They still make plenty from YouTube. That video posted here yesterday already has 50k views. That translates to serious money from YouTube and sponsors.

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

who the HELL is Ford to threaten ANYBODY ??

they need to change their title from Ford Motor Co. to KAREN Motor Co.

childish (n):sleep:
What threat? They just revoked press credentials which is entirely valid.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
who the HELL is Ford to threaten ANYBODY ??

they need to change their title from Ford Motor Co. to KAREN Motor Co.

childish (n):sleep:
Roman, is that you? ?

Best content they made was when they got the bernese mountain dog puppy. They'll mend fences with Ford eventually. And the TRX is really not a direct competitor for most folks. I'd wait for the new raptor if that were the case. Oh I have to wait til next year for my OBX? Lemme just get a hellcat truck instead.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Roman, is that you? ?

Best content they made was when they got the bernese mountain dog puppy. They'll mend fences with Ford eventually. And the TRX is really not a direct competitor for most folks. I'd wait for the new raptor if that were the case. Oh I have to wait til next year for my OBX? Lemme just get a hellcat truck instead.
Cute dog, hope it stays healthy now. They also must have read this thread cause they were trolling the shit out of Bronco fans with a recent video.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I always liked TFL for their indepth reviews, comparisions and first looks. But for the first time they are losing their credibility because of Bronco.

They are really trying to discourage the Bronco Buyers when compared to already existing popular Jeep.

It definetly looks like this Video is Jeep Sponsored:

Sponsored