Sponsored

TFL's Feelings About Bronco Because No Party Invite?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have any problems with that video. I think they did a pretty good job of explaining how we are "sold" on marketing. And it isn't a jeep/Bronco explanation, it covers the entire industry. I think they are just using Bronco as an example being that is the most current. Basically it is a 'buyer beware' for any auto. I especially like how they brought up influencers now, and that they brought it out possibly too early giving other manufacturers a year to step up. I think there is a lot of good info in that video if you watch it in an unbiased view
Every Company does Marketing, I liked when they Compared Tesla Marketing Strategy with Bronco, but they sided with Tesla as there is Competitor for them and said Ford should not have done this much hype for a vehicle which will not be out until after a year or 2?
Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have any problems with that video. I think they did a pretty good job of explaining how we are "sold" on marketing. And it isn't a jeep/Bronco explanation, it covers the entire industry. I think they are just using Bronco as an example being that is the most current. Basically it is a 'buyer beware' for any auto. I especially like how they brought up influencers now, and that they brought it out possibly too early giving other manufacturers a year to step up. I think there is a lot of good info in that video if you watch it in an unbiased view
Unbiased view. Why do you assume we didnā€™t watch it in an unbiased view. That just makes an ASS out of U and ME?.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unbiased view. Why do you assume we didnā€™t watch it in an unbiased view. That just makes an ASS out of U and ME?.
I always say, I'm not an asshole, I'm the whole ass:ROFLMAO:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always liked TFL for their indepth reviews, comparisions and first looks. But for the first time they are losing their credibility because of Bronco.

They are really trying to discourage the Bronco Buyers when compared to already existing popular Jeep.

It definetly looks like this Video is Jeep Sponsored:

Lol the butt hurt is real with these guys. Talk about kids crying in the corner because parents took away their favorite toy ?

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do people actually listen to other peoples opinions on the internet? Yikes.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the video hit on some very true marketing statements that ever manufacturer does. I also think they took it a little too long to the point of making them look bitter or jaded. I honestly hope they get a demo model as they do hit some trails.

From what I recall or understand the situation is they got locked out because they shared something they should not have. I think that something may have been from this site. Now instead of over explaining the marketing side of things in what I consider a long winded response of a video cover that in 3min. Then fall on the sward and note "I/we f'd up" we got excited and broke trust and apologize to Ford. I also 100% agree with them on the long wait from reveal to shipping/delivery of reservations is going to be a problem for some.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the video hit on some very true marketing statements that ever manufacturer does. I also think they took it a little too long to the point of making them look bitter or jaded. I honestly hope they get a demo model as they do hit some trails.

From what I recall or understand the situation is they got locked out because they shared something they should not have. I think that something may have been from this site. Now instead of over explaining the marketing side of things in what I consider a long winded response of a video cover that in 3min. Then fall on the sward and note "I/we f'd up" we got excited and broke trust and apologize to Ford. I also 100% agree with them on the long wait from reveal to shipping/delivery of reservations is going to be a problem for some.
They were first to leak actual images on the stick shift, and Iā€™m 100% convinced this is what caused the issue. What they leaked had not been seen here first, they were first. When some photos were leaked here well before the reveal they were taken down at the request of Ford, which has also been hinted at as having happened with tfl. While they deny that happening, seeing it happen here makes me not believe them and they were just trying to push the woah is me Ford bad.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were first to leak actual images on the stick shift, and Iā€™m 100% convinced this is what caused the issue. What they leaked had not been seen here first, they were first. When some photos were leaked here well before the reveal they were taken down at the request of Ford, which has also been hinted at as having happened with tfl. While they deny that happening, seeing it happen here makes me not believe them and they were just trying to push the woah is me Ford bad.
Ah...ok.

Sponsored

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My goodness, TFLCar released a video today with a ton of butt hurt from not getting invitations from Ford on the Bronco launch. They're not the only ones, but they are one of the biggest.

So upset that people are praising Bronco without driving one and has it challenging their beloved Wrangler and Jeep products. Trash talking internet influencers, even though that's sort of what they are and getting paid to say good things about a vehicle.

Don't think any of us fail to understand this "influencer" business model and the Instagoogletweetface and YouTube culture, we're over 10 years on now.

This father and son combo is pretty good and I watch them pretty regular, the dad has some skill on trails and his opinion is worth a listen. But man, they are pissed at being banned.

One big point being made by the pair is that the unveil and eventual deliveries are so far apart that momentum will be lost on the Bronco due to the hype fading. I call BS on that; you either want an off road beast that can go topless and doorless or you don't and there isn't another one coming online in the market any time soon.

Bronco and Wrangler will rule the day in the US.
DAMN!!!! did you really just say Instagoogletweetface??? LOLOLOL that's the funniest thing I've read in YEARS... ??? ? ???

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To be fair though, there really isn't very much value in a vehicle review from a passenger.

All the reviews from that event were just fluff
Mine wasnā€™t fluff, but the Bronco I rode in was a ringer. 2 door Sasquatch with 2.7TT on a mile course set up for the Bronco. Even if I was driving Iā€™d have the same impressions.

I also didnā€™t write any hyperbole. It wasnā€™t as rough as a Jeep on the trails we were on. Iā€™ve been in enough Wranglers to know. Even the preproduction build quality seemed better than the Wrangler. It was also more comfortable than the 4Runner. But I think sitting in a 4Runner, and the Tacoma, is a truly awful experience.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My goodness, TFLCar released a video today with a ton of butt hurt from not getting invitations from Ford on the Bronco launch. They're not the only ones, but they are one of the biggest.

So upset that people are praising Bronco without driving one and has it challenging their beloved Wrangler and Jeep products. Trash talking internet influencers, even though that's sort of what they are and getting paid to say good things about a vehicle.

Don't think any of us fail to understand this "influencer" business model and the Instagoogletweetface and YouTube culture, we're over 10 years on now.

This father and son combo is pretty good and I watch them pretty regular, the dad has some skill on trails and his opinion is worth a listen. But man, they are pissed at being banned.

One big point being made by the pair is that the unveil and eventual deliveries are so far apart that momentum will be lost on the Bronco due to the hype fading. I call BS on that; you either want an off road beast that can go topless and doorless or you don't and there isn't another one coming online in the market any time soon.

Bronco and Wrangler will rule the day in the US.
I watched that video you are referring to, I don't think they were bashing it at all, and it will lose interest Because of not being available close to launch, look at the new NSX it was over hyped and took too long. And the segment was that one person bashes and the other defends they do it on all vehicles they are pissed about it but they should be Ford attacked them but nobody else look they even did it to this website back when the first real leaked happened they shut the leaks source down but that didn't stop everyone from spreading it. Ford messed up

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I watched that video you are referring to, I don't think they were bashing it at all, and it will lose interest Because of not being available close to launch, look at the new NSX it was over hyped and took too long. And the segment was that one person bashes and the other defends they do it on all vehicles they are pissed about it but they should be Ford attacked them but nobody else look they even did it to this website back when the first real leaked happened they shut the leaks source down but that didn't stop everyone from spreading it. Ford messed up
NSX is all Electric, its a Niche Product and not everyone would buy one. Yes, it took a long time to come out, but that model is not a mainstream and cannot be bought off the dealer lots but available only Customized by Order.

Its easier to compare an existing product with a non existing product cz there is no real world info to support it. They should have atleadt closed it by saying something like Time will tell or get one to Test on the real world scenarios.

I would not even think twice when its their own Personal Review. But if its a Channels view then everything they say, would go through the Microscope.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I like their videos. I don't know what y'all are complaining about. I also enjoy their truck drag racing videos which are fun.
They arenā€™t wrong. The Bronco needs independent reviews. They also need to convert some prominent Jeep youtuber.

However they are sort of ahead of where Ford can do that with close to production or production vehicles. Right now Ford is hiding the rough edges which are still being ironed out.
Sponsored