Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

which god or godess am I supposed to thank here? LOL I'll stick with Santa and the Easter Bunny, they bring gifts.... LOL

Its the car that has more ground clearance than your future bronco.

https://www.subaru.com/something-wild
that is one ugly rig, LOL. Sorry, I'd never buy that thing. Ugly ass, and wtf, are those ridiculous black plastic fender flares shaped like?
I usually like Subarus just fine, but this one just cracks me up. YMMV~~

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing as my local dealer, who has space for 100 new vehicles in the heart of truck country currently has 7 new vehicles, I'd say no, they aren't cranking out Rangers and F-150s just fine.

My organization is finishing two major group housing remodels. The construction company couldn't get shower curtains and had to send the paint guy a couple hours down the road to get paint.

The world is screwed up. It's gonna be that way for a while.
Itā€˜s funny people see this in the news everyday and come up with the conclusion ā€œitā€™s just fineā€.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chi...emporarily-shut-8-factories-production-2021-5

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
which god or godess am I supposed to thank here? LOL I'll stick with Santa and the Easter Bunny, they bring gifts.... LOL

that is one ugly rig, LOL. Sorry, I'd never buy that thing. Ugly ass, and wtf, are those ridiculous black plastic fender flares shaped like?
That's it, I'M OUT! Switching to a dog-loving Subaru. The massive ground clearance and this marketing statement:

"LED Cargo Lamp
Every aspect of the Outback Wilderness is designed for off-the-grid adventure, right down to the LED cargo lamp in the rear gate, which lets you find your gear after sundown."

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no idea what these are but I think I heard one of my daughters friends talking about one. Hard to make out the exact wording with 15 year olds talking while snap chatting.
15 year old vs guy with photo of his imaginary Bronco, lol.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Deleted member 21681

You can really tell who had parents who didnā€™t spank. Grow up, go to work. Youā€™ll get your truck when itā€™s ready. If you need it sooner, switch to a BB, soft top, 2.3 auto. Or, if you canā€™t handle it, maybe just cancel. Screaming at the sky like you were promised ice cream is meaningless and kind of pathetic from adults. Youā€™re disappointed, we get it. Who isnā€™t? Quit the sniveling and move on.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who got freebies? I didn't get any freebies. Hell, i didn't even get the email.
We all got (will get) some Ford Pass points. People who ordered dual tops got a crap ton (about $1,000 worth) of Ford Pass points. Also, people who got worked over by their dealers converting their orders got some cool models. The hard top sound-deadening headliner became free (was $495) for hardtop people who want it. I think there was something else, too.

Even just the basic Ford Pass points we all got are worth more than $100.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Subaru trying to capture Aztek lovers whose vehicles are probably dying in droves about now. šŸ’€

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We all got (will get) some Ford Pass points. People who ordered dual tops got a crap ton (about $1,000 worth) of Ford Pass points. Also, people who got worked over by their dealers converting their orders got some cool models. The hard top sound-deadening headliner became free (was $495) for hardtop people who want it. I think there was something else, too.

Even just the basic Ford Pass points we all got are worth more than $100.
Oh k, well "got" and "will get" are two different things. As of right now i have got nothing. Not even so much as an email. Trying to stay positive but Ford is making it difficult.

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people keep forgetting Covid ACTUALLY HAPPENED and has effected the supply chain pretty hard. Could things have been done a bit smoother? Sure. I think people need to step back, chill out and get a reality check.
The one complaint I have about this is that the launch happened during COVID. This wasnā€™t completely unforeseen- people were talking about supply chain issues from COVID long before July. They simply could have hedged the language in their communications rather than continuing to overpromise and under deliver. I get that the constraints are largely out of their control, but then donā€™t wait until May 28 to tell us that you canā€™t tell us anything in May. Why did they promise to tell everyone in May in the first place? They set the expectations.
Sponsored