First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canā€™t wait to get mine in December, how was the financing process? I donā€™t know if I should do my local credit union and wire funds or finance directly with them

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations brother. The look on your face tells the story. Enjoy

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I understanding correctly that you payed $375 for a blown up picture of you and your bronco taken in front of the granger Ford mural?
Do you remember the last time I replied to one of your post I told you that you were being a bit of a dick? Well, you're at it again. Honestly, if you keep this up, you're going to give people the impression that you actually are a dick.

OP
OP
1975U15

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Canā€™t wait to get mine in December, how was the financing process? I donā€™t know if I should do my local credit union and wire funds or finance directly with them
Debated on Granger loan because it may have helped them a bit. Iā€™m sure Anthony wouldā€™ve made it easy. Heā€™s a good guy too. Big Hawkeyes fan. We just paid cash. Plenty of time to save upšŸ˜‰

Are you flying in? FYI closest hotel is in Grimes. Itā€™s an Americinn. Average, but good enough.

Sponsored

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks
Debated on Granger loan because it may have helped them a bit. Iā€™m sure Anthony wouldā€™ve made it easy. Heā€™s a good guy too. Big Hawkeyes fan. We just paid cash. Plenty of time to save upšŸ˜‰

Are you flying in? FYI closest hotel is in Grimes. Itā€™s an Americinn. Average, but good enough.
Thanks! For the cash they wanted wire transfer right? Iā€™m on the fence about staying itā€™s a short flight out there Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll have the stamina to start my drive half way back to Texas after. Itā€™s 13 hours but I definitely wouldnā€™t mind checking out Iowa a bit

OP
OP
1975U15

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks

Thanks! For the cash they wanted wire transfer right? Iā€™m on the fence about staying itā€™s a short flight out there Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll have the stamina to start my drive half way back to Texas after. Itā€™s 13 hours but I definitely wouldnā€™t mind checking out Iowa a bit
Yes. Same day bank wire. Super easy.