Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It just occurred to me this morning, that while we all have things we wish were different....this team did an amazing job! Look, I'm moving from 33 years of only Toyotas for cryin' out loud!! When I learned that you can open the rear window without opening the tailgate, which was new to me, I just went, wow. Again, they hit it. The doors come off, easily! and stow in the truck!!! The mirrors stay on!!!!! There's a slide out tailgate. Roof panels don't require a beer party with three of your friends. IFS means you can actually drive without fear on the highway!!! They've done a great job and we need to stop and appreciate before we bitch about the next thing. Look, even Toyota has dropped a lot of balls. They've still got no idea where to put oil filters, seats in Taco and 4R are horrid beyond description once you break 30....etc. etc. Bronco Team: Kudo's. Thanks for being thoughtful. You're restored my hope.

Correction: upon further review the rear glass will not open independently without the tailgate being open.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It just occurred to me this morning, that while we all have things we wish were different....this team did an amazing job! Look, I'm moving from 33 years of only Toyotas for cryin' out loud!! When I learned that you can open the rear window without opening the tailgate, which was new to me, I just went, wow. Again, they hit it. The doors come off, easily! and stow in the truck!!! The mirrors stay on!!!!! There's a slide out tailgate. Roof panels don't require a beer party with three of your friends. IFS means you can actually drive without fear on the highway!!! They've done a great job and we need to stop and appreciate before we bitch about the next thing. Look, even Toyota has dropped a lot of balls. They've still got no idea where to put oil filters, seats in Taco and 4R are horrid beyond description once you break 30....etc. etc. Bronco Team: Kudo's. Thanks for being thoughtful. You're restored my hope.
Nicely said

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I learned that you can open the rear window without opening the tailgate, which was new to me, I just went, wow.
Uh oh :ROFLMAO:

I agree with your points though. They knocked it out of the park. I haven't cared about any vehicle that has come out in the last decade. Said I would never buy brand new. Said I would never spend this much on a truck.... Here I am. They hooked me and my wallet.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When I learned that you can open the rear window without opening the tailgate, which was new to me, I just went, wow.
This is new to me. How can that be with the spare in the way?

OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is new to me. How can that be with the spare in the way?
I assume it's mounted far enough out for the window to clear.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Headsong

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well said and true. This is an unprecedented and unwanted situation that Covid has devolved everything to.
I manage a plant and Covid has kicked every single thing we knew as “normal” in the teeth. Slow to nonexistent parts flow, unknown availability, workforce issues, customer slowdowns (also a manufacturing plant) due to the exact same issues.
timelines and intentions are the only into chaos.
mom thankful for the product and thought behind it.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike Levine?
Sponsored