Sponsored

Thanks All! Taking delivery of our Bronco today - First Edition 4-Door MIC Top in Cyber Orange

TFLtruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Gladiator, Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Appreciate the information I’ve gained from this forum, very cool to see how involved this community is.

We are taking delivery of ours today, not acquired in the way I was expecting but it turned out to help a great cause.

A leader of a charity approached us and asked if we wanted to work with them on a Bronco series, and through the months of planning we ended up buying it today with the goal of helping a good cause.

We typically hold on to our long termers for 6 months and then try to sell them for equal or less than we buy them for, it’s just an ethical decision we’ve made regarding new vehicle purchases not to profit on them.

Even though we are media Ford corporate had no involvement with this purchase, no special treatment given. Paid sticker $63,898 total after fees and taxes: $69165.86

Tomorrow is off-road day with Defender and wrangler 4xe. Pre-ran the trail last week, should be lots of on skid plate fun!

Ford Bronco Thanks All! Taking delivery of our Bronco today - First Edition 4-Door MIC Top in Cyber Orange 839180A7-FAC1-40FA-8FFC-F528B25CFB76

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I always enjoy y'alls YouTube content @TFLtruck so I'm looking forward to all the videos you make with this out there in Colorado and Utah :love:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Glad you got one with the disconnect, so it will be a complete compare.

Sponsored

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. Eagerly waiting for your guys content with it.

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking forward to you announcing more Jeep updates for MY2022 during your bronco videos
I mean.. talking about the competition and the latest responses from the competition to the vehicle you are driving during a media event is not something I would say is out of place.

Last edited:

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really looking forward to this.

I mean.. talking about competition and the latest responses from the competition to the vehicle you are driving during a media event is not something I would say is out of place.
Agreed, it annoys me personally (who TF cares about Jeep now that Bronco is here?), but I have to tell myself that TFL is not Bronco specific and there are people that want apples to apples comparisons to make a decision.

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because pictures or it didn't happen

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t wait for the series. While you might need to have the top addressed, hopefully this is your only VIN 🙂
Sponsored