Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No email here. I wasn't expecting an email today being a late res holder but enjoyed the suspense of the last hour lol
Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No email here either. Badlands soft top four door with lux package and 2.7. Day one reservation holder. Sad.
Me too. Day 1 res, Base 4 door, soft top, 2.7, SAS, Aux Switches. Still nothing. It's getting old and the excitement has worn off. As a long time Ford customer and a shareholder, I am burnt out on this whole launch.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email for me, either. I'm a little behind on my forum reading... Did someone figure out that this week was the last week for MY21 production, and therefore if you don't get schedule today, you're not going to this model year? I thought I read that somewhere. I hope that's not true. How far out does the current schedule go?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No email for me, either. I'm a little behind on my forum reading... Did someone figure out that this week was the last week for MY21 production, and therefore if you don't get schedule today, you're not going to this model year? I thought I read that somewhere. I hope that's not true. How far out does the current schedule go?
This is all I have, its fleet info but these align with the bigger dates.

Ford Bronco The “I didn’t get today’s email” hugging and crying thread 1628789653094

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is all I have, its fleet info but these align with the bigger dates.

Ford Bronco The “I didn’t get today’s email” hugging and crying thread 1628789653094
Thanks! What does "fleet" mean, by the way? And this seems sort of positive if you already have an order in place. Am I reading that right? i.e. There will still be more MY21 Broncos scheduled in upcoming weeks?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks! What does "fleet" mean, by the way? And this seems sort of positive if you already have an order in place. Am I reading that right? i.e. There will still be more MY21 Broncos scheduled in upcoming weeks?
There will be more 21 MY scheduled, but only soft tops for the rest of the model year

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Before I've posted here not actually needing consoling. But like being an unscheduled 2dr, I'm actually tearing up. I know it's dumb, but I've been really excited about this. My first new car, ordered custom just got too emotionally invested I guess.

Sponsored

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

shocking...I can unwatch this thread...:)