NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If we do not receive an email today that just means we were not scheduled for July build correct? Assuming August and other following months will be forth coming on other weeks? Or were the supposed to notify everyone of an estimated time for build?
Ford would never and would never claim to have the foresight to be able to assign VINs to and schedule the next 7+ months of production.

The build emails that have been posted so far today are standard build scheduling emails that will go out in waves several weeks per month every month for the foreseeable future, as we approach each month of builds to schedule. These specific VIN assignment/build scheduling emails are not what Ford promised to everyone by end of May; that is supposed to be a general “delivery estimate.”
Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think my wife is going to make me sleep in the other room. Next day res, Wildtrak, LUX, and the dreaded tow. If it wasn't for pulling a small camper (very small) I would take off the tow...

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not Scheduled for Preview
Thanks. It was a P on Tuesday. Safe to say at least another week, or do these change by the hour?

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you don't have email will they fax it to you?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took a break from drinking for a couple weeks. Time to hit the liquor store.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. It was a P on Tuesday. Safe to say at least another week, or do these change by the hour?
My guess is at some point either later today or tomorrow that column will go blank. After that happens I have no idea what the plan is. Less than half of my "estimated" allocation has been previewed and ultimately, scheduled. This is the problem I have with the end of May email plan. If they're going to fill all allocation, regardless of timestamp, why would they not do another few weeks of previews and scheduling then send emails to those that didn't make the '21 cut? Purely speculation on my part but it doesn't make sense to deviate from the current scheduling plan just to make a May announcement. If they can't fill dealer allocation for whatever reason, it has not been communicated to us.

I hope they are going to do a couple more weeks of scheduling. There may be some that want to modify their build and if I don't know who they are looking at for final '21 production, it could be a big mess. This is why WBDO previewing is important and one of the only sources we have to know what Ford is doing with regards to orders/scheduling.

Sponsored

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cheer up boy's the day is young, they might send out another wave. Fingers crossed.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cheer up boy's the day is young, they might send out another wave. Fingers crossed.
Has that ever happened before?
I feel like they've always just done one email blast, and called it a day.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well Maybe they have turned over a new leaf.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to my knowledge, but I have a feeling these early emails were just normal July scheduling as they’ve done the past weeks. There’s still a few more days left in May, I’m thinking they will send a mass email to those without build dates letting them know generically if they are a 21 or 22. Then next Thursday, start scheduling for august like normal
Sponsored