Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Y’all please keep bumping this thread. The title makes me giggle every time I see it.
Although I really hate how the whole delivery process has played out…

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all please keep bumping this thread. The title makes me giggle every time I see it.
Although I really hate how the whole delivery process has played out…
Happy to oblige.

For those familiar with WBDO, if the SVS status (whatever that is) is blank, does that typically mean anything special?
It usually shows NSP, but right now that field is blank for my order.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll bump this early.

I’m already betting I won’t get the email tomorrow.

My dealer sucks.
I don't think the email has anything to do with your dealership, does it? It comes from Ford, right?

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based on what was previewed for granger I'm not getting the email so preemptive post here that I didn't get the email lol

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, so peicing together the process here... The dealership MIGHT know we will be getting the email? My priority code is 19 and I'm a soft top order. I thought the next step is that I could get an email directly from Ford. But then I just saw the comment about a "preview". Very confused. Also, what was the first day of reservations in 2020? I thought 7/26/20, is that wrong?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK, so peicing together the process here... The dealership MIGHT know we will be getting the email? My priority code is 19 and I'm a soft top order. I thought the next step is that I could get an email directly from Ford. But then I just saw the comment about a "preview". Very confused. Also, what was the first day of reservations in 2020? I thought 7/26/20, is that wrong?
Dealership can see earlier in the week what vehicles are getting previewed. I think that’s essentially they’re looking at your order and seeing if they have the parts. On Thursday they actually pull the order, the dealer does not know this. If your dealer tells you that you’re previewing it means you’re getting closer to being built. But, being previewed doesn’t mean you’re going to get an email that week. Many have previewed multiple times and not gotten anything. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealership can see earlier in the week what vehicles are getting previewed. I think that’s essentially they’re looking at your order and seeing if they have the parts. On Thursday they actually pull the order, the dealer does not know this. If your dealer tells you that you’re previewing it means you’re trying closer to being built. But, being previewed doesn’t mean you’re going to get an email that week. Many have previewed multiple times and not gotten anything. Hope that helps.
Definitely helps, thank you!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First day of reservations was the night of 7/13/2020.
Previewing means Ford pulled the order and will likely schedule it soon, typically the next day. Only your dealer can tell you if your order has previewed.
Ford will email you directly if they do schedule your order, and provide you a VIN and estimated build date.

I hope that clears a few things up.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First day of reservations was the night of 7/13/2020.
Previewing means Ford pulled the order and will likely schedule it soon, typically the next day. Only your dealer can tell you if your order has previewed.
Ford will email you directly if they do schedule your order, and provide you a VIN and estimated build date.

I hope that clears a few things up.
Definitely helps, thank you. And it also straightened me out. I thought I was a day 1 order, but I guess my mind is slipping. Mine was 7/26/20. Thanks

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dealers apparently can see what Ford "previews", meaning looks at in their line up of orders. Does it mean you get an e-mail tomorrow? Yes and no, nobody knows. Just means they are poking around (most likely a computer) to see what orders there are and compare to what they can build.
You will get an e-mail from Ford once your VIN and planned production week are set. That will not come from your dealer, just comes form the Ford system.
Sponsored