Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WE all need a laugh:
Always funny.
I miss that guy.
But underneath the humor there is a lot of truth to that skit.
Thanks for posting, it was good to watch it again.
Sponsored

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every 2 door I've owned on occasion has put a squeeze on me. Every 16 gallon tank, It's has squeezed me. Moral...2 Door is pretty but don't forget the song "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life don't make a .......

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen or have links to a 2 door lifted with 37's ? I keep checking out that Atkins Apex with the 3" lift and 37's on a four door and it looks awesome. My question is I really want a 2 door with the same setup, but wondering if the balance will just be completely off. I do not want a Suzuki Samurai experience from my teens where when the wind blows the whole car will rock. Also wondering if the smaller engine with a manual will just wave the white flag with 37's on it.

ollie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Every 2 door I've owned on occasion has put a squeeze on me. Every 16 gallon tank, It's has squeezed me. Moral...2 Door is pretty but don't forget the song "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life don't make a .......
Then don't ride a motorcycle cross country. You will be miserable. I enjoy packing light and having maneuverability over huge and unnecessary junk added. No doubt that is the trend these days.

It was not long ago that a Jeep (the direct competitor to these Broncos) was only available in 2 door. 16 Gallon tank even at 10mpg is more than enough with proper planning.

I was able to go cross country on my Ninja 650R with only 150 mile fuel range at enjoyed every bit of it. It had a set of 18 liter soft bags with room to spare.

IMO, a 2 door is the ONLY choice for these rigs and the intended purpose. With over 23 cubic feet (651 liters) of space behind the seats, how much more do you need?

It is so unfortunate that our society has come to the point of manufacturers having to meet the demands of those who are hoarding and overpacking for simple camping and off road travel.

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought about a 2 door initially in July 2020, but after having a 2 door TJ wrangler for 10+ years, I spent the next 10+ years envying every nice lifted 4 door wrangler I saw. It’s personal opinion. The 2 doors are nice but they’re missing half their doors, and the 4 doors look much better IMHO.
I learned the lesson from my sister and brother in law. They have a 2-door Wrangler and never take it on trips because they can't fit the both of them, their 2 dogs, and all their camp/fishing gear. They always end up taking the truck.

I'd get the two door if I didn't need the space, but I do.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think of being able to fit all my gear, my dog, and my girlfriend in the truck while overlanding for a holiday weekend. 2 door is a no go lol
That's my plan with the 2Dr, it must be the girlfriend? lol
Sponsored