JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As spring gets near the sun is getting brighter and the screens are hard to see even with the adjustment all the way up forget about it with sunglasses
Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OH, your talking about the Sync and Dash! Non polarized lenses help?

MBPhotos

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like you’re having the same issue as me. Your automatic headlights are probably kicking on, which automatically dims the screens, even if you manually max them out, because the lights are on it believes it’s dark and isn’t truly maxing out. Switch your headlights to off and it’ll brighten back up. I get this every morning on the way to work on bright sunny days because the sun is to my back or barely coming from the side so the sensor on the dash is still left in a dark spot and it makes the system believe it’s night time. Drives me nuts! But that’s the side effect of the extreme vertical windshield.

OP
OP
mrjerry469

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like you’re having the same issue as me. Your automatic headlights are probably kicking on, which automatically dims the screens, even if you manually max them out, because the lights are on it believes it’s dark and isn’t truly maxing out. Switch your headlights to off and it’ll brighten back up. I get this every morning on the way to work on bright sunny days because the sun is to my back or barely coming from the side so the sensor on the dash is still left in a dark spot and it makes the system believe it’s night time. Drives me nuts! But that’s the side effect of the extreme vertical windshield.
During the daytime auto headlights not coming on it's because of the bright sunshine