Sponsored

The 2022 Bronco Club.. What next? Disappoint or Happy?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got it writing sighned so I’m not worried besides the Fact I am an early order not worried about it I will. E getting a 21
Okay, so YOU got it agreed upon. But you’re saying if you have a 2021 order, “it WILL be honored,” which isn’t true. It’s definitely a case by case basis and I think most people will find their dealers not willing to honor that. Look what’s happened this week, I wouldn’t put too much faith in dealers.
Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 19th reservation. I knew I had a slim chance of getting a MY21 once they started announcing low allocation percentages around 30%.

Anyway, excited for MY22. It’ll be sad seeing MY21s driving around this summer. Even if it has bugs, there’s something prideful about having the first version.

But, MY22 will come around quickly and fix a lot of the issues with MY21. They’ll be so jealous and wished they had waited muwahahaha. Looking forward to:

Green and other new colors
Removal of carpet from the washout interior
An established aftermarket for steps, grilles, fenders
Better interior options
Shadow black tops on-time (I don’t care for the white top unless on a heritage trim)
Ability to test drive this fall
GVWR issues solved
More a la carte optioning
Better B&P

I believe somewhere on the forum there was a news post about MY22 ordering Fall 2021 and production starting in December 2021. This would make sense if they’re trying to get back on a regular vehicle release timeline. Here’s to hoping for deliveries in Q1 2022!!

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wondering where I'll be at with a 7/27 and getting a 4door BD 7sp. no options. if big bends are available, I can't see why a black diamond wouldn't be. waiting to talk to my dealer

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Disappointed at 2022? No way!

I'm a 7/14 reservation holder who told my dealer to hold me off until the 2022 order banks open. And now I'm in a zen calm. :coffee:?

Will enjoy reading reading B6G for the rest of the year and I look forward to the new options I get to choose from. Somebody tell me how that B&O stereo sounds. (y)

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same boat as many of you, late July reservation and even if I got the opportunity for a 21 I would still push for 22. First year bugs as well as more options and the aftermarket support should be waking up then making it a no brainer.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To me it never mattered if it was a 21 or 22. I have a vehicle that the lease expires in November so I always had it planned/wanted to get my Bronco later than the most.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's why I'm not worried about a price increase.

Right now I'm having trouble with my build. I don't know exactly what I want. If I take this gamble and wait, Ford may tweak some things, and I'll get more real world info about the current packages. It's then quite possible I'm happy with one of the lower trim levels and I end up saving a lot of money over buying something like a lux Badlands.

Risk a little to potentially save a ton. (y)

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

July 19th reservation. I knew I had a slim chance of getting a MY21 once they started announcing low allocation percentages around 30%.

Anyway, excited for MY22. It’ll be sad seeing MY21s driving around this summer. Even if it has bugs, there’s something prideful about having the first version.

But, MY22 will come around quickly and fix a lot of the issues with MY21. They’ll be so jealous and wished they had waited muwahahaha. Looking forward to:

Green and other new colors
Removal of carpet from the washout interior
An established aftermarket for steps, grilles, fenders
Better interior options
Shadow black tops on-time (I don’t care for the white top unless on a heritage trim)
Ability to test drive this fall
GVWR issues solved
More a la carte optioning
Better B&P

I believe somewhere on the forum there was a news post about MY22 ordering Fall 2021 and production starting in December 2021. This would make sense if they’re trying to get back on a regular vehicle release timeline. Here’s to hoping for deliveries in Q1 2022!!
I wish we could find where that was.

I thought it said ordering of MY22 could start this summer and deliveries start December 2021 like normal new MYs.

But I can't find it either.?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As a 22 I am excited that I may get to see and sit in both a 2 and 4 door and check out too options before ordering my Green machine.

Sponsored

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish I could wait for the 2022 but the longer my dealership waits to contact me the more the Toyota 4Runner trd pro looks better and better. I guarantee no matter what happens with these 2021 orders and then being limited we will see 2021 ford Broncos for sale on dealership lots before the 2022 model years are delivered. I guarantee if a dealership has 100 bronco orders a few of those won’t be picked up by the reservation holder and be marked up by dealers. This seems to be a strategy dealers are hoping for. I know how aggressive dealers are and it’s strange they haven’t contacted me yet. I emailed a Toyota dealership for info on locating a 4Runner trd pro and they contacted me in 5 minutes. Even if there is no hope for me getting a 2021 I would think they would contact me and say 2022 is a good option and gain my interest. I’m starting to feel it’s not worth it for this bronco. 190000 people reserved the bronco and only 50000 will get it. That shows we shouldn’t be guaranteeing ourselves a 2022 since the 2022 orders may get to 250000. I think it’s important for dealerships to contact it’s reservations even if it just to keep the buyer motivated or excited. Instead Ford has given me time to weigh the pros and cons of the bronco and the cons are outweighing the pros.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't find this anywhere with search, any details on which trims? Or just a general " expect disappointment"?
Well i remember reading the modular white top would be available as a MY22 option - and seeing as the black mod top isn't available on the base in the configurator, i'm assuming the white won't be either :(

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 7/28 reservation and I just heard from my dealer I’m number 73 in line with allocation of 23. 14 people have canceled ahead of me but I don’t see a path to a ‘21. I’m pretty happy with my build as it is. A green option would give me pause. Time will tell if I can wait another year.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

green option
white hard top
mansquatch
third market options for winch bumper
roof rack
sound dampening in hard top
potentially factory fix for towing capacity

of course, ford will announce that the 2.7L mansquatch will be late availability/MY23 ?
Sponsored