The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to let everyone know that's responding to this. Im really only only thinking out loud. I really want and love the Bronco. I know its the much more practical option and I'm 95% sure is what im going with.

I think seeing the awesome deals on the new Hellcats just resurrected the lust I have for them. Its a car I've always wanted.. Its just something I need to shake off and move on from I guess. I guess I need to just talk about it like therapy. Lol..

The new Bronco really is a cool vehicle in its own right. I think the 2 door with Sasquatch package is such an Off Road hot rod. Its going to be practical and crap loads of fun. Its definitely the right choice I know that.
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the wait is making you second-guess. If you prefer the Bronco, wait it out. Honestly I've found the allure of muscle/sports cars wears off after a few years. Once the "cool" factor fades and you realize all those extra ponies don't get used much other than merging onto a freeway.

But regret is a B&^%h. I suppose you could get the Hellcat and sell it in a year if you change your mind...

Decisions, decisions....

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the wait is making you second-guess. If you prefer the Bronco, wait it out. Honestly I've found the allure of muscle/sports cars wears off after a few years. Once the "cool" factor fades and you realize all those extra ponies don't get used much other than merging onto a freeway.
Yes the wait and all the uncertainty is whats messing with me. I definitely want the Bronco more. But I know I also would be screwed if I was one of the unlucky one that had to wait till the end of 2021 or 2022. I sold my truck to Carmax to get it and im pretty much screwed for reliable transportation right now. Except my for my Harley that is. So that's definitely whats doing it.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes the wait and all the uncertainty is whats messing with me. I definitely want the Bronco more. But I know I also would be screwed if I was one of the unlucky one that had to wait till the end of 2021 or 2022. I sold my truck to Carmax to get it and im pretty much screwed for reliable transportation right now. Except my for my Harley that is. So that's definitely whats doing it.
I totally get it - I've built/priced a few Wrangler Rubicons in the last few weeks just to test my resolve. The 2021 models are hitting dealers now...
Must....stay....strong....

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The waiting IS the hardest part. But there is a timeframe now, unlike earlier this year. We're all getting a little antsy with Covid-19 and how 2020 has been. The hope of a new Bronco, and, to be honest, the B6G Forum, are what's getting me through this year.

Will the Hellcat be your antidote to 2020? Will you regret not buying a Bronco as you plan on keeping the Hellcat for 15 years? What about PA winters? Or are you going to love your new Hellcat and never look back at what might have been?

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally get it - I've built/priced a few Wrangler Rubicons in the last few weeks just to test my resolve. The 2021 models are hitting dealers now...
Must....stay....strong....
Yeah I know. Not easy.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The waiting IS the hardest part. But there is a timeframe now, unlike earlier this year. We're all getting a little antsy with Covid-19 and how 2020 has been. The hope of a new Bronco, and, to be honest, the B6G Forum, are what's getting me through this year.

Will the Hellcat be your antidote to 2020? Will you regret not buying a Bronco as you plan on keeping the Hellcat for 15 years? What about PA winters? Or are you going to love your new Hellcat and never look back at what might have been?
The PA winters definitely screw me for sure. I hate winter.?

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I placed my Reservation for the 2021 Bronco back in July. Such an awesome vehicle. I've always wanted an open air experience 4x4 and the Jeeps where always too much money for what they offered or should I say didn't offer. You have have to step all the way up to a Rubicon $50k just to get what a Basequatch will give you at $36k

I have so many plans for the new Bronco. Super excited.

There's one problem though. A dark uncertain cloud called Covid-19 looms over us all. And who knows if we'll really get our Bronco in 2021. The manufacturering may get halted and Some of us will get pushed into 2022. Unfortunately I can't wait that long.

So with any uncertainty and weakness the Devil likes to step in. In this case its in the form of a HellCat Challenger. It has always been my dream Muscle car. And right now Dodge is offering like $7,800 off msrp.

It's crazy because its literally the Angel vs the Devil on my shoulder scenario. The Bronco is the Angel because its more practical and will be the perfect vehicle for the Northeast. Plus I love the outdoors, Off-roading and camping.

The Challenger on the other hand with 717 horses and is wicked awesome and available now. I can get it now. And I'm also big into Muscle cars and that whole lifestyle. I've had more then I can count and its literally my addiction. I miss my 2015 Sublime green Scat Pack so much.

Who knows how long we'll see HellCats at this price. Its not a common scenario. Im guessing its because of Covid-19. Ive never seen a sale on them like this before.

Anyway im definitely leaning towards the Bronco but the Hellcat is calling my name like the Hell spawn that it is tempting me every step of the way. How the Hell can I make it a year? I think in need an exorcism!! ???
I’m going to help you out here and talk you off a ledge. I live in Buffalo, you live in PA, probably not a huge diff in weather. Hellcats not for you. For the 7 months out of the year you have it stored or are fearing for your life in the snow. You will regret it every time you send that payment in. Broncos/Jeeps are the perfect car for our region. You can plow right through the snow and when you want to enjoy that 4 months of nice weather you take the top off and go.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true.”
- Spock

On the other hand..

If you don't scratch that itch it can often linger and fester. There was a '69 Mach 1 I passed up in 1988. It is still almost painful every time I see one..

This post is zero help.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good please delete all of the posts prior to mine as well. Don't just delete mine. Id like to just talk about the Bronco.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I placed my Reservation for the 2021 Bronco back in July. Such an awesome vehicle. I've always wanted an open air experience 4x4 and the Jeeps where always too much money for what they offered or should I say didn't offer. You have have to step all the way up to a Rubicon $50k just to get what a Basequatch will give you at $36k

I have so many plans for the new Bronco. Super excited.

There's one problem though. A dark uncertain cloud called Covid-19 looms over us all. And who knows if we'll really get our Bronco in 2021. The manufacturering may get halted and Some of us will get pushed into 2022. Unfortunately I can't wait that long.

So with any uncertainty and weakness the Devil likes to step in. In this case its in the form of a HellCat Challenger. It has always been my dream Muscle car. And right now Dodge is offering like $7,800 off msrp.

It's crazy because its literally the Angel vs the Devil on my shoulder scenario. The Bronco is the Angel because its more practical and will be the perfect vehicle for the Northeast. Plus I love the outdoors, Off-roading and camping.

The Challenger on the other hand with 717 horses and is wicked awesome and available now. I can get it now. And I'm also big into Muscle cars and that whole lifestyle. I've had more then I can count and its literally my addiction. I miss my 2015 Sublime green Scat Pack so much.

Who knows how long we'll see HellCats at this price. Its not a common scenario. Im guessing its because of Covid-19. Ive never seen a sale on them like this before.

Anyway im definitely leaning towards the Bronco but the Hellcat is calling my name like the Hell spawn that it is tempting me every step of the way. How the Hell can I make it a year? I think in need an exorcism!! ???
Thought of this thread immediately after seeing this video. Leaving this here for humor not to rip on the Mustang. Enjoy.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thought of this thread immediately after seeing this video. Leaving this here for humor not to rip on the Mustang. Enjoy.

Just watched this yesterday. Lol.
Sponsored