Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that the rear wheel that would’ve been off the ground in the Jeep pic was carefully hidden.
Jeep rear axel is level. Tire is on the ground.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep rear axel is level. Tire is on the ground.
Yes.

The key difference is the extreme cost of the aftermarket suspension on the Jeep. It’s a good one, whatever it is. That rear axle is completely flat.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I expect to see alot of 3 wheeling broncos out in the wild like this 3 wheel flex. Buut, im buying the bronco for what it can do. Not for what it cant.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have a saying:

New wheelers talk about high big a lift and how much flex. Experienced wheelers talk about how low can I keep it and stability.

On the trail, I see a potential problem with the Bronco being much harder than the Jeeps to have a sway bar disconnect, which limits articulation. This will need to be figured out. Really wish they offered the factory sway bar disconnect in lower models, it is really important. Also, when there are two lockers, there needs to be just enough articulation to help stability. As long as you're stable, it doesn't matter if you lift a tire because you have lockers. I think the Bronco is going to be totally fine with the sway bar disconnected...compared to Jeeps.

My Jeep is set up and tuned to go fast as well as crawl, and the Bronco is going to be very good at doing that because of the IFS and great shocks. I like outdoing Wranglers with my XJ on 33's, I plan to still enjoy outdoing Wranglers with my Bronco on 33's. And, I can always get there before them. :giggle: :giggle:
Sponsored