Sponsored

The Boise Bronco Owner's Memorial Meet-up Sunday May 29 - Wilson Creek Trails Melba, Idaho

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door, 2022 Transit Connect
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Meet us at the Wilson Creek Trailhead Sunday May 29th at 6 pm for an evening of Bronco fun! Our event sponsor LasFit lighting will be giving away a FREE amber fog POD light set at the event - so brush up on your Bronco knowledge as we will have "Bronco Trivia" on the trail to determine our winner!
Hosted and guided by my wife and I - Adam and Kelly Hulin of the 50 and Fabulous Adventures YouTube Channel. we have scouted out a fun flowing route for everyone.
This will be a great opportunity to learn about your Bronco's unique off road features and most importantly, when to use them.
I am looking forward to sharing and guiding everyone to the perfect spots to demonstrate specific Bronco technology.
Different sections of this ride will lend themselves better to the different GOAT Modes. We will use Sand, Baja, Rock Crawl and more!
We will cover the different HERO switches along with Trail Assist and Hill Decent Control. We even have a spot at the end of the ride perfect for trying and demonstrating the trail turn assist that won't damage our trails!

Looking forward to meeting more Bronco owners and we hope to meet YOU there!

Adam & Kelly

Ford Bronco The Boise Bronco Owner's Memorial Meet-up Sunday May 29 - Wilson Creek Trails Melba, Idaho My project-82
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
50 and Fabulous

50 and Fabulous

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website