Sponsored

The boy and I finally got to see one in person... It was a beaut!

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was informed that a dealer about 1.5 hrs away from me had recieved a bronco for demo... Decided to call the dealer to make sure and see which one it was! He informed me that they did indeed receive "a present from Ford that they could not sell with the 2.7. and it was yellow... And an OuterBanks... Which still had me a bit leary considering, but the boy and I decided to make the drive anyhow. When we got within sight, I could see this beautiful Cyber Orange, 2dr Badlands SAS.... It was vurr niiice.
First thoughts... She tall... And has a big butt... Her headlights aren't so bad either... Anyhow here are some pics... The video we made up is just a quick thing on what the boy and I thought of it... And so footage and sound from the roof and the stereo... I didn't get a chance to pick over it much... But it made me feel good...

PSX_20210717_180404.jpg
PSX_20210717_180121.jpg
PSX_20210717_180259.jpg
PSX_20210717_180008.jpg
20210717_140239.jpg
20210717_140230.jpg
20210717_135233.jpg
20210717_135448.jpg
Duh! Ok, that shows my age. Forgot that crucial point. Didn’t they only make 4 doors since that is what I ordered? ;-)
Duh! Ok, that shows my age. Forgot that crucial point. Didn’t they only make 4 doors since that is what I ordered? ;-)
oh. One more thing. Isn’t it “It’s a beaut Clark, it’s a beaut,” in reference to the title of the post. Sorry, my favorite movie. :)
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh. One more thing. Isn’t it “It’s a beaut Clark, it’s a beaut,” in reference to the title of the post. Sorry, my favorite movie. :)
Haha... I had to restrain myself from posting the Clarke .. I didn't think anyone would get it. 🤷‍♂️

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any word on if it’ll still be there tomorrow? I’ve been dying to see one in person and a 1 hr drive is nothing.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word on if it’ll still be there tomorrow? I’ve been dying to see one in person and a 1 hr drive is nothing.
I was told they can't sell it for a while...m so my guess would be yes. Haha

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a heads up - They’ll let you sit in it and play around with it, but said that test drives are only for customers with orders or in the middle of making a deal at their dealership.

Still totally worth it though!

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a heads up - They’ll let you sit in it and play around with it, but said that test drives are only for customers with orders or in the middle of making a deal at their dealership.

Still totally worth it though!
If I can see and feel a Bronco in person that’s good enough for me! I’ll save the first drive for when mine comes in

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I can see and feel a Bronco in person that’s good enough for me! I’ll save the first drive for when mine comes in
Hell man I'm half tempted to drive out there again today to look at shit I forgot to look at the first time lol
Sponsored