Sponsored

The Bronco has toyed with my emotions. Because I let it.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The fact that I was so upset about the allocation formula (super late Chapman res for a 2dr so I might be a while) and mere days later so elated that base mansquatch is real scares me.

I think it might be about time for me to put a little more focus on the rest of my life and spend a little less time on these forums. I love B6G, but I think I'm demonstrating addictive behavior. Really getting wrapped up in the day to day developments of a car is probably not the best use of my time.

This isn't an "I give up" post or anything like that. I'll still be here. I just think I, like many others, could use a reminder this is just a car. Sure it's a very cool car, but its a car. I'll get it when I get it and no amount of obsessing is going to change that.
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncophobia ...The fear of being Addicted to Broncoā€™s.

• Chronomentrophobia - Fear of clocks
  • Gamophobia - Fear of marriage.....(this is me) šŸ˜
  • Gynophobia - Fear of women (this is me after I would get married)šŸ¤£
  • Catoptrophobia - Fear of mirrors (what you will be when you look at yourself and have no Bronco) šŸ˜†

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dude, if Apple could tell me how many hours a day I spend looking at this forum, I would legit be embarrassed. I donā€™t think youā€™re alone. I swear, once I get this damn thing, Iā€™m only coming on in the evenings and to post pics to make others jealous. šŸ¤Ŗ

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in recovery so for me, this is the lesser of the evils. I think you are making a very healthy choice. Your Bronco will come when it comes regardless of how many times you visit this forum.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My advice is meth. It'll get you over your B6G addiction SUPER quick. I guess my point is we all latch on to something in life.. There are worse addictions out there. With that said, yeah - I take time away here and there as well.

It's all worth it in the end, or so I've been told.. The Bronco, not the meth. Don't do meth.

Sponsored

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I gotta say that my Bronco addiction got me through a lot during the worse times of the pandemic. Being able to read and learn things on B6G, endless building and pricing, etc. really gave me something to focus on, and a way to feel connected despite all of the physical isolation. Even though I have my Bronco, I still read the forum to learn and be a part of this community. You can take my phone when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers!

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I considered myself pretty well adjusted and resilient up until 2021.
Nowadays watching the news, or hearing about whatever ridiculous, random, daily changes Ford decides to make to the Bronco plan drive me into inexplicable fits of rage!
Hopefully 2022 will be better!

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The fact that I was so upset about the allocation formula (super late Chapman res for a 2dr so I might be a while) and mere days later so elated that base mansquatch is real scares me.

I think it might be about time for me to put a little more focus on the rest of my life and spend a little less time on these forums. I love B6G, but I think I'm demonstrating addictive behavior. Really getting wrapped up in the day to day developments of a car is probably not the best use of my time.

This isn't an "I give up" post or anything like that. I'll still be here. I just think I, like many others, could use a reminder this is just a car. Sure it's a very cool car, but its a car. I'll get it when I get it and no amount of obsessing is going to change that.
Been there, done that. Time away from any online forums is a good thing for our mental health.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dude, if Apple could tell me how many hours a day I spend looking at this forum, I would legit be embarrassed. I donā€™t think youā€™re alone. I swear, once I get this damn thing, Iā€™m only coming on in the evenings and to post pics to make others jealous. šŸ¤Ŗ
If Apple canā€™t, Iā€™m sure Google can even if you arenā€™t using Chrome. :(

Sponsored

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You arenā€™t lying šŸ˜‚ I joined these forums solely for the reason of to learn about different builds and now find myself living through others with their broncos while I patiently wait on mine to arrive. Never in my life have I donā€™t that over anything and hopefully mine gets here sooner than later so I can take a break myself šŸ˜­

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If Apple canā€™t, Iā€™m sure Google can even if you arenā€™t using Chrome. :(
I honestly donā€™t mind google monitoring my usage. At least I get ads for things that I want to buy šŸ˜œ

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Broncophobia ...The fear of being Addicted to Broncoā€™s.

• Chronomentrophobia - Fear of clocks
  • Gamophobia - Fear of marriage.....(this is me) šŸ˜
  • Gynophobia - Fear of women (this is me after I would get married)šŸ¤£
  • Catoptrophobia - Fear of mirrors (what you will be when you look at yourself and have no Bronco) šŸ˜†
Fomophobia fear of missing out on the news about which offset is best,what speker plug works,or what spacer lifts a sas enough for 37s.
Sponsored