Sponsored

The Bronco Nation Live with Montana Broncos 5/28 8p EDT [Discussing Old Broncos]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OK Boomer.
Is that really such a funny tag line, it's getting really old and just serves up a more divisive forum. I'm sure there are plenty of generational tag lines that can be served up for every generation, but is that what we want this new forum to become?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thin skinned are we?

Missed your mark on the reply. Not any of the generations listed ... ;-)
I've been on the internet since I had a lay a phone in a cradle to get there. My skin is thicker than Betty White's mojo.

Blaming other generations in their entirety for not catering specifically to one's needs (despite their needs being not the norm) is very much a Boomer thing.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been on the internet since I had a lay a phone in a cradle to get there. My skin is thicker than Betty White's mojo.

Blaming other generations in their entirety for not catering specifically to one's needs (despite their needs being not the norm) is very much a Boomer thing.
The way I see it, if you AREN'T Gen X :cool: Then your opinion don't matter! :ROFLMAO: We RULE!

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way I see it, if you AREN'T Gen X :cool: Then your opinion don't matter! :ROFLMAO: We RULE!
Damn right. I am dragging up the tail end of gen X. I am content to let Boomers and Millennial fight it out as long as they leave us alone.

I have noticed that as time goes on, I am starting to side more with the millennials and their arguments on wage and housing issues than with the boomers.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Damn right. I am dragging up the tail end of gen X. I am content to let Boomers and Millennial fight it out as long as they leave us alone.

I have noticed that as time goes on, I am starting to side more with the millennials and their arguments on wage and housing issues than with the boomers.
I'm right square in the middle of Gen X.

And I don't care what generation people are. I base my interactions with them on their actions/words.

They could be 12 years old, but if they say "wHy wOnT tHe iNtErNeT dO wHaT mAkEs sEnSe tO mE", I'm gonna call them a Boomer. Because that's a Boomer thing to say. Every other generation just goes to where the information is.

I love forums. I love the format. I love the interaction and structure of information. But I'm well aware of the fact that forums are internet dinosaurs and the overwhelming majority of people don't seek them out. You want to make a splash, IG, Twitter, and FB are where the action is. FB is kind of garbage for corporations, so IG and Twitter it is.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm right square in the middle of Gen X.

And I don't care what generation people are. I base my interactions with them on their actions/words.

They could be 12 years old, but if they say "wHy wOnT tHe iNtErNeT dO wHaT mAkEs sEnSe tO mE", I'm gonna call them a Boomer. Because that's a Boomer thing to say. Every other generation just goes to where the information is.

I love forums. I love the format. I love the interaction and structure of information. But I'm well aware of the fact that forums are internet dinosaurs and the overwhelming majority of people don't seek them out. You want to make a splash, IG, Twitter, and FB are where the action is. FB is kind of garbage for corporations, so IG and Twitter it is.
Generation is a mentality. My mom is a young boomer but is definitely Gen X in how she was raised and how she acts. Iā€™m a millennial and definitely act like a millennial most of the time, but I also have gen-x traits Iā€™ve inherited from my parents. Zoomers... yeah they suck lol

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are talking about FB and instagram, Iā€™m still looking if people are listed in the social register .

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Generation is a mentality. My mom is a young boomer but is definitely Gen X in how she was raised and how she acts. Iā€™m a millennial and definitely act like a millennial most of the time, but I also have gen-x traits Iā€™ve inherited from my parents. Zoomers... yeah they suck lol
My mom is a Boomer with Millenial mentality. You should see her attack avocado toast.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bring it up at your next pinochle night.
Yea, Iā€™m actually 37 and never played pinochle but , I think they drink at card games and I definitely can do that.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yea, Iā€™m actually 37 and never played pinochle but , I think they drink at card games and I definitely can do that.
I haven't either. No clue how it's played, and I had to look up the spelling.

My parents had pinochle nights in the 70's though lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.