Though this does just exaggerate the foolishness of using the Bronco name on the Bronco Sport. Only reasonable argument was they were trying to build a Bronco 'brand', and this kinda kills that strategy.
How many different vehicles does Ford need to produce with the name “Bronco” on it for the “brand” to be legitimate in your eyes?I would’ve looked seriously at a Bronco truck. But I think you raise the bigger issue - are we now seeing the entirety of the Bronco brand?
- Bronco Sport (in production)
- Bronco 4-door (in production)
- Bronco 2-door (in production)
- Bronco Heritage Edition (22MY)
- Bronco Raptor Warthog (in development)
- Bronco Hybrid (rumored at Capital Markets Day)