Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:

Here’s the official confirmation. Please continue discussions at new thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/official-update-bronco-reservation-move-cutoff-date-jan-31-2021my-allocations-cutoff-date-sep-18.6835/

Hey, guys. I have a life-long friend that works for Ford, we were talking today about the B&P and I was telling him my concerns about transferring before the end of the month (Oct, 31st) and he said, "Oh, they changed the date until the end of January 2021."

Not that I didn't believe him, but I tend to need confirmation.

So, I did two things, I contacted Ford Media via email and they gave me a call around 11:30 am and informed me that there has been a change and that we should see an official update in the near future.

Then I called the number listed on Ford.com (800) 392-3673, and asked the representative if the information was correct and she informed me that the information was correct and the call center has received an interior email that they can't share publicly, but she directed me back to media.ford.com. for updates.

Edit: There hasn't been any changes to the Build & Price Date announced so far. There hasn't been any clarity on how it will be affected but likely this news has nothing to do with B&P so far.

Edit:
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is good news, and gives us a lot of leverage when we get to actually ordering the Bronco.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean we can change dealers during the order process if your selected dealer decides to play games when finalizing details? That way you can get up from the table and walk away to another dealership?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they are announcing this news before or after 10/31?

And don't you mean Jan 2021? And Jan 2021 seems strange when some of us will order in Dec?
Thanks, I did mean January, 2021.

Beyond that, I have actually just had another call back with a different rep since I had inquired about some troubles with the ford media website. He also confirmed the date change.

So, I have independent confirmation from four different Ford employees, one with a dealership, one with Ford Media and two with Ford directly and they're all saying the same thing.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

E X C E L L E N T !!! (y)

I haven't heard a word from my local dealership since reserving back in July......not confident they'll want to honor my X-plan.

Honestly I'm fearful that with so much hype, a lot of dealerships are really going to stick it to people. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, guys. I have a life-long friend that works for Ford, we were talking today about the B&P and I was telling him my concerns about transferring before the end of the month (Oct, 31st) and he said, "Oh, they changed the date until the end of January 2021."

Not that I didn't believe him, but I tend to need confirmation.

So, I did two things, I contacted Ford Media via email and they gave me a call around 11:30 am and informed me that there has been a change and that we should see an official update in the near future.

Then I called the number listed on Ford.com (800) 392-3673, and asked the representative if the information was correct and she informed me that the information was correct and at the current time the call center has received an interior email that they can't share publicly, but she directed me back to media.ford.com. for updates.
They did. I moved my reservation this morning and the Ford Customer Service Rep stated you had until 31 January 2021.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.